dragon pulse

boomburst

roost

donphan

earthquake

giga impact

scary face

strength

and 6 th member tends to rotate between -sharpedo ,meowstic (female),rapidash,venipede

If you refer to the fight at Ametrine mountain then I think you seriously  need to really find some type coverage since most of your team are easily counter by his pokemon. With your team now the best chance you have is set up and sweep with gradevoir.

Try to set up when he sent Starmie out since calm mind boost your sp.atk and sp.def then sweep his team out of the mountain gl:)

In case you mean double battle at fiore mansion. Just take care of Fern for Florina and she'll take care of most of blake team for you gl:)

Ps. Pls do formatting next time. It's really hard to read also pls mention which fight since some character is fought more than 1 time.

Edited by Ryuta

For late game reborn fights I always recommend trick room bronzong to counter opponents having max speed evs. In this fight, you could lead meowstic and a bronzong to get up trick room and bring in gardevoir to set up. You could also train up the roggenrola from 7th street to wipe his team pretty easily under trick room, this gets boosted exp so it is easier to train up.