how do i

SilverJohnson

ummm try to set up 2 layers on her fungoos so it can't absorb it and it'll badly poison any other pokemon that comes after, try to grind up some of your lower lvl pokemon and, try to find an opportunity where you can set up with your ralts with charge beam or x items.

well the pokemon i hate on her team are breloom and craduily her others are a cake walk

what in the world is charge beam for anyways

Train your ralts 1 lvl, it would evolve and you can confuse her breloom. Just spam acid spray on cradily. ^_^

the toxic spikes from trubbish really help with cradilly, if you badly poison it it'll eventually go down no matter how much it recovers also you have two strong fighting types so that should help a lot. As for breloom....I think I took it out with kirlia, if you really can't beat it train up a flying type starly is on the rooftop garden on clear days I think.

the toxic spikes from trubbish really help with cradilly, if you badly poison it it'll eventually go down no matter how much it recovers also you have two strong fighting types so that should help a lot. As for breloom....I think I took it out with kirlia, if you really can't beat it train up a flying type starly is on the rooftop garden on clear days I think.

On a windy day but after the second gym :(