Multiple Save Files

NuzzlX

There is, though it requires you to do some digging. If you're using Windows, you should be able to search for the Saved Games folder in the start menu. Inside should be a folder for Pokemon Reborn that has all your saves. Your current game/save should be named Game. Then all you need to do is rename that file, and you can start a new game while keeping your old one. If you wanna swap between saves just go into the folder and change the name of the desired save back to Game and you're good to go. I actually keep a small bunch of saves from different Leader battles, just in case I wanna redo them.

39 minutes ago, sithlordnergal said:

There is, though it requires you to do some digging. If you're using Windows, you should be able to search for the Saved Games folder in the start menu. Inside should be a folder for Pokemon Reborn that has all your saves. Your current game/save should be named Game. Then all you need to do is rename that file, and you can start a new game while keeping your old one. If you wanna swap between saves just go into the folder and change the name of the desired save back to Game and you're good to go. I actually keep a small bunch of saves from different Leader battles, just in case I wanna redo them.

Thanks a lot! I'll be sure to try this out. Now my only question is, can I swap between these files at the "Other Save Files" option on the startup screen of Rejuv?

As of v11 you can make multiple save file without switching the files around. Starting a new game should automatically create a new save file named game_2.rxdata (in your save file folder) assuming its your second playthrough. 

8 minutes ago, RadolfSchneizen said:

As of v11 you can make multiple save file without switching the files around. Starting a new game should automatically create a new save file named game_2.rxdata (in your save file folder) assuming its your second playthrough. 

Actually my 3rd lol, other one was in V10 tho so. So i can just click New Game without any worries?