Gym Leaders? - Whos What?

OminousDark

Hello everyone, So I am new here (Hii) - Just found this wonderful game today and am creating something up for use within a Let's Play I plan on doing - anyways,

I was wondering if there was a list of all gym leaders and their type specialities?

I mean on the Characters sections there is a huge lot although I am a bit puzzled as there is a few gym leaders which don't say a type? - For Example - Amaria? - It says she is a High Ranking gym leader although it doesnt say what type? - Charlotte another example - says something about her being a gym leader but no type? - If someone could possibly link me to maybe a post or somehting with a list going down of name and type in order ex. 1st, second, 3rd and there rightful types + names that would be WONDERFUL - or if you could just post it here.

Sorry for being a noob about this, I just can't seem to figure it out.

In the game Pokemon Reborn we have ALL 17 types gym leaders(not sure if when X and Y comes out Fairy would be in the game). Also the owners/creators of the game likes it to be a surprise :) so you can't spam up a team that's strong against them. ^_^