LF a few Pokemon

ShadowBright

So I was going through my dex/box and realized I am missing just a bit of guys from competing the dex. (Or at least the ones we can get as of now.) 

So I was wondering if someone might be able to help me out? There's five that I'm missing. I can get the rest by myself but these five would be such a pain to get or impossible at the point I'm in.

The one's I need are a Charmander (don't know why I don't have one of these since I have all the other fire starters.) Smeargle. Scyther. Heracross. And Eevee.

I have a few shinys I can trade for them.

Edited by ShadowBright

1 hour ago, ShadowBright said:

So I was going through my dex/box and realized I am missing just a bit of guys from competing the dex. (Or at least the ones we can get as of now.) 

So I was wondering if someone might be able to help me out? There's five that I'm missing. I can get the rest by myself but these five would be such a pain to get or impossible at the point I'm in.

The one's I need are a Charmander (don't know why I don't have one of these since I have all the other fire starters.) Smeargle. Scyther. Heracross. And Eevee.

I have a few shinys I can trade for them.

I have all five of the Pokemon that you need. My name is Jose_Cueva, so i'll be waiting for you when you're ready.

1 minute ago, ShadowBright said:

Alright cool. Thanks. Now I just got breed that Eevee and evolve it like twelve different times and I'll have completed the dex once I level up that charmander and Scyther 

You're welcome!!! Enjoy them Pokes!!!