• Dragonite
    • Metagross
    • Tyranitar
    • Salamence
    • Garchomp
    • Hydreigon

3 Pokemon Challenge

Rules:

1: Can only use 3 pokemon on gym leaders.

2:Only 1 can put them can use a status affection move (i.e Sleep

3: Can use only one of each type (i.e. flying, psychic, steel) this includes dual types.

4: Max level is the point at which that pokemon won't obey you.

5: Limited to one hazard. (i.e Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes)

6: No, one hit K/Os

7: One Pseudo-Legendary (I.e Dragonite, Metagross, Salamence, Tyranitar)

8: No Legendaries

Examples:

Ex: My first 3 pokemon would be Quilava, Spinda, and Trubish. I plan on defeating the first and second gym with these.

Ex 2: Replace Trubish with Magby; but keeping 3 pokemon only for gym leaders.

Notes:

There is only a limited amount of exp in this game, trainer wise. So be careful which pokemon you level up extremely high, or else you'll be stuck in the wild grass to catch up on level to the gym leaders.

They have 6 pokemon, you have 3. So, they are more likely to win unless you play it strategically. So, make sure to make every round count.

Also, this is meant for fun and to challenge you. So if you break the rules because one gym leader is to "hard" for you, well we will never know, will we. :P

P.S.

This is for fun, that's it. So, if your not enjoying this; or you don't enjoy a challenge then stop.

You can't get any of the pokes in the poll yet. Otherwise good luck. You will need to train a lot of pokes though since you will have to use the teams greatest weakness. IE Gardevoir/Magnezone for Aya, Fire type/fighting type + toxic spikes for Florinia, psychic type for Corey, etc etc.

Just good luck on Shade though.. i don't know how you will beat him with only 3 pokes. Chandelure is like guaranteed to take one of your pokes. I'm assuming you can't use death fodder either.

Edited by Ussi

You can't get any of the pokes in the poll yet. Otherwise good luck. You will need to train a lot of pokes though since you will have to use the teams greatest weakness. IE Gardevoir/Magnezone for Aya, Fire type/fighting type + toxic spikes for Florinia, psychic type for Corey, etc etc.

Just good luck on Shade though.. i don't know how you will beat him with only 3 pokes. Chandelure is like guaranteed to take one of your pokes. I'm assuming you can't use death fodder either.

If out of the 3 pokes I can use, if one of them can be used as a death fodder, it may be the case at some point. Since, it's a strategy; then I see no reason why you cannot use him as one but some gyms can be sweeped with one poke while others will take all 3. It'll also prob take me many a tries to beat some of the gym leaders, but yet again. It's a challenge so I kinda want it to be difficult.

Results of battle with Julia, 1st gym leader. She got beat hard. Toke 2 of my pokes out, (Trubish and Spinda). Anyway, Trubush was used to only use Toxic Spikes, and then beat her first 3 pokes (the 2 volborbs used explosion and did 1/2 damage to trubish.) Spinda, toke out the next 2 and Quilava beat her final pokemon.