HELP NEEDED, game freeze (Maybe?)

Atsuya

(Sorry for the approximative English, I'm French.)

Hi,

While Melia was talking with Spacea & Tiempa (when we go to the past to help Aelita, after battle the lv1 Deoxys), my game suddenly stop run ("script fail" or something like that), and it automatically save the game before close the window.

When I want to re-launch (?) the game successfully load ... And just let me see the exact picture when my game stop run, without any possibility to do something except saving the game. No talk, No interaction, nothing...

And i really don't want to re-re-re-re-begin a new game (these damn puzzles in the Groudon ruins kind of scare me D8), so if anyone can help me (and can tell me exactly what to do), it would be great..

Thanks!

Edited by Atsuya

8 minutes ago, Atsuya said:

(Sorry for the approximative English, I'm French.)

Hi,

While Melia was talking with Spacea & Tiempa (when we go to the past to help Aelita, after battle the lv1 Deoxys), my game suddenly stop run ("script fail" or something like that), and it automatically save the game before close the window.

When I want to re-launch (?) the game successfully load ... And just let me see the exact picture when my game stop run, without any possibility to do something except saving the game. No talk, No interaction, nothing...

And i really don't want to re-re-re-re-begin a new game (these damn puzzles in the Groudon ruins kind of scare me D8), so if anyone can help me (and can tell me exactly what to do), it would be great..

Thanks!

Try using a back up file. here's a guide that explain how to use them step by step.