7th Street. Am I missing something?

SykeeC

So I've been going strong for a while and have had no issues up to now. However now I've hit a dead end (I believe).
I've reached 7th street after doing the things required to get there (gang questline, 8th badge), but now I'm here and... there's nothing. No strange 'cult' looking guy. I've met up with Maxwell and taken down Craudburry (I believe her name is?), I've also taken down Archer as well. I've spoken to everybody (yes, everybody). I've gone into the area where you can heal your pokemon (other people have mentioned the area's importance), I've also even bought out all of the stolen pokemon for that sweet sweet prize. But again... I'm stuck.

Am I missing something blatantly obvious or is my save bugged? xD

7 minutes ago, SykeeC said:

So I've been going strong for a while and have had no issues up to now. However now I've hit a dead end (I believe).
I've reached 7th street after doing the things required to get there (gang questline, 8th badge), but now I'm here and... there's nothing. No strange 'cult' looking guy. I've met up with Maxwell and taken down Craudburry (I believe her name is?), I've also taken down Archer as well. I've spoken to everybody (yes, everybody). I've gone into the area where you can heal your pokemon (other people have mentioned the area's importance), I've also even bought out all of the stolen pokemon for that sweet sweet prize. But again... I'm stuck.

Am I missing something blatantly obvious or is my save bugged? xD

Talk to the guy sho sell items at the left-lower corner. From that on you should know what to do.

• Thanks 1

iirc its like a sequence of talking to people about the cult guy

29 minutes ago, Destrakon said:

Talk to the guy sho sell items at the left-lower corner. From that on you should know what to do.

Pretty sure this is one of them