Hidden Power

Ussi

Is there a way to check what kind of hidden power and its base power?

If not, this would be an amazing feature to add!

and then you should add an IV fixer >_> so we can get good hidden powers for like 50,000 moneys or something.

IV fixer might make it too easy. I say an IV Scrambler that resets your IVs and randomly generates new ones. That way, you won't have Pokes running around with 31 IVs in everything. :)

Also, an EV viewer would be awesome since people tend to lose track of them :P

Yea but its not worth using unless the base power is like 60+, which is why i think a feature to tell us the base power would be nice.

I'm not asking for perfect IVs till like end game anyways, and its not my main concern either... I just want to know if its worth putting hidden power on my poke or not

Well I know roughly how much power the HPs on my eeveelutions have (one 65-70 power and the rest between 50-60). Just takes a LOT of experimenting to figure it out :D

Edited by Khayoz

I just realized how strong my new Infernape was even without his main EV trained to 252.... Pretty sure that he would have been able to sweep the latest gym battle with STAB Fist Plate Close Combat....

Sure these indications would be fairly useful, but something that gives straight up 31 IV everywhere, no, it makes your Pokemon way too strong.

However, i wouldn't be surprised if future gym leaders had their Pokemon EV trained a bit with average IV to increase the difficulty. =p I remember that in Emerald Battle Frontier the trainers had EV trained Pokemon (either 0/128/128/128/128 or 252/252 ) with 0 IV i think, and my non trained Swampert was ridiculously weak compared to a standard offensive Swampert.

But when we'll get to that point we'll have the Power Weight items!

Edited by Soysauce