Fishing reaction TO SPLIT SECONDS BEFORE HAULING

RazeArmada

Yeah. If anyone notices or is it just me, it takes like an incredible millisecond to react to "Oh! A Bite!" and im sure i pretty sure i pressed C/Spacebar/Enter and just everytime it just goes like "it goes away" or when theres a second hauling and it just resets the counter which then has the possibility of "not even a nible."

im not sure if anyone notices or its just me. im trying to press as fast as i can to a point where my senses are all jacked up to reacting to the bite of the fishing. and it irritates me that when im sure i pressed it on time it just "it goes away" like it never did try to hold on to the rod...

Edited by RazeArmada

Pfft, I do it on 2x speedhack for the challenge! (jokes).

On the topic of speedhack (if you have one), it might help if you set it to 0.5x or something to give you more time to react.

usually in the original series of the pokemon game, you have time to react like almost 2 seconds. in reborn, even if you hit spacebar of c button it has he possibility of the fish slipping away. and like i said, when the fishing still continues, even after "Oh! Got a bite!" the whole thing counter resets.