Looking for a good psychic mon

Derpierknight

so. my username is Derpier. and I need a psychic mon. I know there's a ralts somewhere hidden but I can't really find it nor a helping walkthrough to find it. so anyone got a nice psychic mon to trade? willing to trade a blaziken for it at level 40 with blaze with the moves blaze kick,sand attack,shadow claw and bulk up with a lax nature (note. please be a good level. I won't trade with a level 1 amazing psychic mon since it takes super long to train it)

I could breed you for example an abra with very good IVs and teach it some TM like Psychic, Dazzling gleam or shadow ball. I think to train it to around lv 40 only takes me less than 20 minutes, so i could do that if you really want. I am also not interested in your blaziken. Just keep it and give me something useless. Tell me if that sounds good for you 😉

Edited by aodo2
abra can not learn thunderbolt

58 minutes ago, Derpierknight said:

so. my username is Derpier. and I need a psychic mon. I know there's a ralts somewhere hidden but I can't really find it nor a helping walkthrough to find it. so anyone got a nice psychic mon to trade? willing to trade a blaziken for it at level 40 with blaze with the moves blaze kick,sand attack,shadow claw and bulk up with a lax nature (note. please be a good level. I won't trade with a level 1 amazing psychic mon since it takes super long to train it)

I can trade you a Gallade/Gardevoir if you want, as well as Alakazam, Delphox, Starmie, Medicham... What do you want ?

39 minutes ago, aodo2 said:

I could breed you for example an abra with very good IVs and teach it some TM like Psychic, Dazzling gleam or shadow ball. I think to train it to around lv 40 only takes me less than 20 minutes, so i could do that if you really want. I am also not interested in your blaziken. Just keep it and give me something useless. Tell me if that sounds good for you 😉

I would love that. so please return to me as soon as you can please.

Just now, Derpierknight said:

and I would like to trade for your delphox. because I don't really know how to keep a blaziken so I would like that delphox if you will

Sure, no problem.

But I don't need your Blaziken, don't worry.

Give me whatever you want.