Help me expand my team

wrk5646

I have gotten to the City Restoration arc and I want to expand my team a bit. I've caught and received many pokemon from the community and ingame and now have a plethora of mons to choose from. Too many in fact, now I come for you help me pick from the ones I have now. 

Also to keep in mind one thing while picking my team to add only four members from the potential box and nothing more please.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Here's the four that I would recommend.

- Protean greninja is just too good, so defineately add that froakie into the roster. Amazing versatility that can cover many of the type weaknesses on whatever team that you build. Make sure that you equip it with the extra belt that you get from the guy under the orange awning by the train gate that leads to the desert.

- Infernape. Why add aniInfernape when you have a blaziken? That's because of infernape has mach punch, a useful priority move (which your team does not have a lot of mons that you can priority moves). And its boosted by infernape's hidden ability, iron fist. 

- Mereanie with toxic spkes can be great for setting up hazards. I recommend that whenever you build a team, try to have at least one tank. A role that toxapex excels at with it's stats, regenerator, and stalling moves like baneful bunker (which also makes it good for scouting). 

- There are three starters that you can only get from the start of the game. Torchic, froakie, and snivy. And there is a good reason why snivy is one of those three. Contrary with leaf storm is a deadly combo that allows serperior to fire off a powerful grass move that also boosts it's special attack by two stages. Making serperior a deadly sweeper after one or two leaf storms.