Can someone give me a honedge and/or a gible

chimeratech

Maybe mine could appear as an odd request but I know that Reborn is played by a lot of breeder, especially since online battles were introduced, and i was a breeder too a few years ago because i really enjoyed competitive games in the past. So i know that you must be full of imperfect pokèmon that you are not going to use in the main game, and it is why i'm going to ask you to trade a honedge or a gible for a vanillite! Feel free to tell me that i am a freeloader, i view myself as an old pokèmon fan (probably older than a vast majority of you) and i do not nowadays dedicate lots of time to Pokèmon games in search of someone kind enough to give me a present 🙂. My name in the game is Pirronz. I'm also interested in Beldum and larvesta

Oof the way you worded that sounded a bit mean 

But I do indeed kinda have spares for those mons, and am willing to give them away o: 

I can get you only the eggs though, as at the moment I can't really take time to hatch them as I'm chain breeding something else atm.

Also gotta make a Gible egg cuz Papa Garchomp still waiting for that chain breed for IV's

So to be clear:

Honedge

Gible

Beldum

Larvesta

Right?

14 minutes ago, Mu7e said:

Wow i was not expecting to receive all the four pokemon, thank you very much, i am Pirronz, this is my first trade, do not worry to hatch the eggs, i'll do it myself, if you are available we can do it now, i am currentli "waiting" online for the request to trade.

1 minute ago, chimeratech said:

i do not know what's happened, i accepted the request, then something go wrong, that's the first time i trade something, it's the first time that this problem occur?

Did you offer anything or am I bugging out again?