Looking for Gible or Beldum (Closed)

Silva_

5 hours ago, Silva_ said:

I don't have anything really to give in return, but if anyone has a gible or beldum available I'm starting a new playthrough and i'd appreciate it!

I have both and would be happy to help you out. 

5 hours ago, Silva_ said:

Oh thanks that would be really nice of you! My ID is matsilva, when would you be down to trade? (btw i know it probably wouldn't mean much but i got a shiny bellsprout off wt if you want)

No problem, and you can literally trade me anything (you can keep your shiny Bellsprout; I don’t need anything in particular.) And I can trade pretty much whenever!

42 minutes ago, Silva_ said:

Sounds good ^^ I'm on now and ready to, so yeah either let me know through here or we can set it up on the reborn discord too! 

So I found a pretty good Beldum in my pc in one of my save files, and I’m currently trying to breed at least a somewhat decent Gible for you (because somehow all of the ones I had were horrible).

I'm able to go right now, if you'd rather go with both at the same time though I don't mind waiting either ^^. I mean you are the one doing me the favor here so it's definitely up to you whatever's more convenient. Btw, if it becomes a hassle breeding the Gible more like I said I'd be happy with anything you can give! Uh, I could go one from each and be done or I could just wait for Owl to finish her gible, either way I'm down.

Edited by Silva_

17 minutes ago, Silva_ said:

I'm able to go right now, if you'd rather go with both at the same time though I don't mind waiting either ^^. I mean you are the one doing me the favor here so it's definitely up to you whatever's more convenient. Btw, if it becomes a hassle breeding the Gible more like I said I'd be happy with anything you can give! Uh, I could go one from each and be done or I could just wait for Owl to finish her gible, either way I'm down.

In that case, I can trade Beldum whenever. My username is SilverOwl2713 and my trainer name is Vivian.

7 minutes ago, Silva_ said:

I know it's probably getting repetitive, but thank you again the help was really nice!

It’s not repetitive at all, and you’re very welcome. If you need anything else in the future, I’d be happy to help.