Anybody wanna trade?

Bolt_air

Please, if you're interested, may someone please trade me a Trapinch? Doesn't matter if it's shiny or not. I'll offer up either a shiny Sandshrew or shiny Hoothoot, your choice. 😉

My online username is Ezekiel_Amodum. Just send me a trade request and I shall accept. Thanks!

1 minute ago, Mu7e said:

I actually know where you can get Trapinch ig if you're on/past Spinel Town

Or I could breed you one, which would take more or less time depending where you are in game

Is it ok if you can breed one please? I'm not passed the mentioned place, so it would be a great help if you breed one. 

4 minutes ago, Ezekiel_Amodum said:

Is it ok if you can breed one please? I'm not passed the mentioned place, so it would be a great help if you breed one. 

Just now, tamamonomae0 said:

Umm I have one already ready to be given out.

Tama has you covered 😄

4 hours ago, BrazenCrown254 said:

@Mu7e Where do you find Trapinch? I've gotten far past Spinel Town and just haven't seen a Trapinch yet. A Flygon would be sweet.

It's a trade from a house that gets teleported into the forest. You're gonna want to catch a Burmy and evo it into Mothim (aka must be male.) 

If you haven't beat the gym there yet you're gonna wanna do that then approach as many houses as you can (I think it wwas to the east but don't quite remember.) It should be in the forest once it teleports