Any Thoughts?

SonOfRed

Hey, i beat the current game, and thought i'd do a thread about what people think will be in the game to come. Not sure if someone already did a thread like this, but i just want to see what people thnk about the game and maybe Ame could read it and get an idea or two. My first thought was about the mysterious doors like the one under the Grand Stairway. There are similar ones throughout the current map, such as in Pyrous mountain, if this were a regular game freak game, i'd say legendaries, but since it isn't i'm completely stumped.

I'm under the assumption that the doors lead to other parts of the map. For example, we already know that the one just north of the Coral Ward leads to the Brysbyxion Wasteland.

true, there is one there, but it's different from the one under the stairs. the crystals are colored, whereas the ones i'm talkng about are dull. plus people in the game know about the doors door the byboxin wasteland and the railroad door in peridot ward. The doors i'm talking about are hidden in the backs of caves and out of the story line.

Brysbyxion*

Edited by SonOfRed

Hey there new kid.

1.Deal with my oddness. Just trust me on that.

2.The league on the sever almost NEEDS Stealth Rock to beat.

3.I'm starting a project called "Kill All Non-Speaking Main Heroes". So i had to kill your dad Red............. Sorry.

Hey Rotom, this isn't his introduction thread. You need to lay down on the "Completely off-topic posts.

Now, about the game... Ame ish Amashing

• Administrators

So anyway in the land of on-topic posts, I'm pretty sure Ame's got most of the main story already planned out, if not all of it; unless your idea involves someone dying, I don't imagine it'd be included
*shot*
In seriousness though, that's a good point- I've seen those doors too and not even I've bothered to try and find out what they're for... Hm.

EDIT: ninja'd djsgfhjskfgjdh luka why

If you look at the map of Reborn that Ame spent a year drawing, it helps a lot to explain where everything leads to. Heck, I use it to find where the hell the Jasper Ward was!

That, and the gate in the Peridot Ward leads to the Tourmaline Desert.

• Administrators

Maybe the dull gates are just not operational.

Well, the door at the top of the Grand Staircase (the really really big door) definitely isn't, that much is for sure, but... idk where a door 3 floors underground (or in a volcano!) could possibly lead...

EDIT: I went and found this real quick, after Roo reminded me the map exists:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2078

Might be useful to you :P

there's also another one in the cave next to coreys gym... or what used to be coreys gym *sob*. but it's the exact same as the rest, and it does look diifferent from thos locked doors like to Brysbyxion wasteland, these look more lke they are sealed instead of locked, idk. And btw where the other door i found was, the one in the cave near coreys gym, where would it lead? that goes off of the map?

there's also another one in the cave next to coreys gym... or what used to be coreys gym *sob*. but it's the exact same as the rest, and it does look diifferent from thos locked doors like to Brysbyxion wasteland, these look more lke they are sealed instead of locked, idk. And btw where the other door i found was, the one in the cave near coreys gym, where would it lead? that goes off of the map?

I'm not entirely sure, but all the info about the reborn region is in the link Ikaru posted.

If it's not there, then Ame's just hiding it for fun!

Oh boy, fun :D