a mother fucking complete pro ! [peak #1]

Lil' Baby Rupe

3hgOT4M.png

hey guys rupe here today bringing you a team that got me peak 1 so many times over the last few days.

ok lets just completely fuck the introduction and get straight into the team right?

Vulpix (M) @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Drought

EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Sleep Talk

- Fire Blast

alright so this guy has so much shit going on. vulpix is quite possibly my favourite pokemon to use in the metagame right now. a really nice lead resisting common leads such as genesect and politoed, as well as a brilliant drought user imo. most opponents just dont expect it and allow their genesect get OHKO'd by this beast. also due to the choice scarf and sleep talk he is the perfect breloom counter. breloom is a big threat in the metagame and vulpix is the perfect counter.

Eevee (F) @ Sitrus Berry

Trait: Adaptability

EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef

Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)

- Sand-Attack

- Curse

- Return

- Sunny Day

alright next up is another very underrated threat in todays OU meta. curse eevee is such a beast when she starts to set up, resisting so much shit its just unbelievable. breloom mach punch doesnt even kill and it takes a lot less from specs hurricanes than you would think ! i run sunny day here just to catch the opposing rain or sand teams off guard after they think they win the war. adaptability is such a great move on eevee, powering up her return so much.

Teddiursa (F) @ Chesto Berry

Trait: Honey Gather

EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef

Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Toxic

- Roar

- Rest

- Sunny Day

alright so i decided from this point my team really needed a way to survive the natural environments. what good is a team that only works in cometitive? this guy does mother fucking both! teddiursa gathers some delicious hunny and some berries and shit for the team to munch on in their free time as well as providing the team an incredible special wall, phazer and toxic staller. once again we love da sun so sunny day is a fucking must. on to da next one

Zorua (F) @ Choice Specs

Trait: Illusion

EVs: 40 HP / 80 Atk / 120 Def / 36 SAtk / 80 SDef / 152 Spd

Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)

- Cut

- Night Daze

- Trick

- Sunny Day

alright so from here i decided that if the team was gonna do anywhere, it pretty much needed a cut user. zorua is the HM slave here as well as providing the team an awesome specs user to beat down bitches. you know da drill with sunny day.

trick to catch bitches off guard .

Deino (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Hustle

EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef

Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Draco Meteor

- Dark Pulse

- Astonish

- Psych Up

really not much to say about this guy, you know he's a big threat, i know he's a big threat, thats all .

Charizard (M) @ Oran Berry

Trait: Solar Power

EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Brick Break

- Blast Burn

- Air Slash

- ThunderPunch

alright so here we needed an abuser of the sun. i know i could have picked bulbasaur or stantler or even magikarp, but we needed more. this mother fucker right here is one of the best to use in the sun. solar power and blast burn is a great combo, coupled with oran berry his survivability is just through the roof.

alright thats about it

comments are appreciated but totally unnecessary because i believe this team is as good as it can be.

ps ths post is srs bro

pss no exportable because i dont want you stealing mah team

bye!

lol dude

sitrus berry>oran berry, lol

lol

and how do u go to the league without rock smash ? and all other hms ? i strongly suggest a patrat as a hm slave named 'Dark Desire'.

lol dude at least finish your game b4 posting a rmt lol

Some very underrated movesets. I appreciate your creativity bro, and congrats on the ladder peak, proving you don't need drizzle + swift swim to get to #1.

My only suggestion is to add a chansey in somewhere. the synergy with Teddiursa is amazing. Teddiursa can gather honey and fruits and stuff, while Chansey provides the eggs to make a complete breakfast for you or your pokemon. The moveset I suggest is:

Chansey@Eviolite

252hp/252def/4spdef

Bold

-Softboiled

-Egg Bomb