Looking for 3 mons

Razoff

Sup y'all, im currently looking for an Axew (talent:EDIT:Mold breaker sorry,pressure is bad,Nature:jolly), Solosis(Talent:magic guard,Nature bold) Pawniard(Talent:Defiant,Nature:Adamant and i need him to know sucker punch pls) i cant offer much pokemons in return, i do have some 80+ lvl mons that i dont use, but i can offer a lot of items, i didnt use a single item that i found in the game so far, like item that evolve mons, my linkstone,rare candies,lucky egg, exp share and stuff like that, ask for a item and i should have it probably (except the rarest items or ones that are not in the game yet).

Edited by Nightzer
wrong talent

@Nightzer I can get most of those qualities with 5 ivs. not sure I can do bold for solosis but will try (could do modest easy). I am currently breeding other mons so it will be awhile, but once I am done I will work on those. Sound good?

Edited by Mr. Knightly

Hey man sounds good for me, I'm not in a rush anyways so take your time,just tell me what you are waiting in return so I can set it up for ya