Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Questing, questing, questing with Arc.

KuroItachi

Question

Spoiler

So, after I got the quest from Arc to return the pokemon back to their rightful owners I realised that I am missing Mr.McKreezy's Roggenrola and that I do not know where the kidnapped Eustace is. Also, I found Santiago and he told me that he needs a new home for his Jigglypuff or something. Any ideas about the quest "participants"?

13 answers to this question

Just now, KuroItachi said:
  Hide contents

So, after I got the quest from Arc to return the pokemon back to their rightful owners I realised that I am missing Mr.McKreezy's Roggenrola and that I do not know where the kidnapped Eustace is. Also, I found Santiago and he told me that he needs a new home for his Jigglypuff or something. Any ideas about the quest "participants"?

Spoiler

Each NPC in this quest line is connected to the others in some way. For example the Loudred Owner, after you return it to her, mentions that see now needs a Jigglypuff or something (hint hint) to mask Loudred screams. Then you can progress to the next step. The kid is the last component, so you will only find him when you are completely done (done all the back and forth) with the others. This quest can be confusing so my advice is, slow down the game while doing this quest line and read the text, it offers a lot of hints about peoples whereabouts and what do they require)

Spoiler

The Loudred girl needs a permanent solution to her problem, as she is only holding onto the Jigglypuff for a little bit. The solution to her problem is one of the other people in the quest. After you give her the solution, talk to Santiago again.

As for Missing Mr McKrezzy's Roggenrola, you are gonna have to trade with someone to get the correct one. I would be willing to trade you one if you need it.

5 minutes ago, KuroItachi said:

Hoooly speed. Ok.

Reveal hidden contents

I gave the loudred woman the Jigglypuff but now Santiago tells me nothing about what to do next. I am at a loss.

Spoiler

If i remember correctly, when you give the Jigglypuff to the girl, she mentions that she will not give it back until you find a proper solution for her Loudred problem. The Makuhita owner has some hi-specc headphones that you can get if you do something for her (again..). After you completely satisfy the Loudred owner, you can inform Santiago and he will give you the location of the boy. If you've already done that, try talking to Santiago a second time

EDIT: too slow :)

Edited by Gast

2 minutes ago, KuroItachi said:
  Hide contents

Thank you very much gentlemen/ladies. Where is the guitar player tho. And how do I get the correct Roggenrola without trading?

Spoiler

The correct roggenrola is the one you got from 7th street. If you don't have it anymore, there is no way to get it without trading

1 minute ago, KuroItachi said:
  Hide contents

Thank you very much gentlemen/ladies. Where is the guitar player tho. And how do I get the correct Roggenrola without trading?

Spoiler

Spinel Town, in one of the buildings (can't remember which one). As for Roggenrola, i just bred one and gave it to him but a lot of people on the forums have trouble (he doesn't accept it).