so... im kinda lost :(

snipler

Hello everyone, like the title said i am lost right now... i haven't played since a few months and i left it just after fixing back the city (where is all pretty again). I've searched everywhere and i don't know what to do next (i think i forgot what i was doing), if you guys could give me a hint i would appreciate it (my team is around lvl74-76 and i usually go the same lvl that story or gym leaders). 

Please.. i really don't want to start it over

Edited by snipler

11 minutes ago, snipler said:

Hello everyone, like the title said i am lost right now... i haven't played since a few months and i left it just after fixing back the city (where is all pretty again). I've searched everywhere and i don't know what to do next (i think i forgot what i was doing), if you guys could give me a hint i would appreciate it (my team is around lvl74-76 and i usually go the same lvl that story or gym leaders). 

Please.. i really don't want to start it over

if i recall correctly head to the grand hall and look for a silver haired lady named ame and the story should continue

Edited by Sapphire Mahala

10 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

if i recall correctly head to the grand hall and look for a silver haired lady named ame and the story should continue

Thank you! agggg it seemed so obvious right now... she send me to find some people, so i'll go with that, thanks again :)