The super new RODAKU team (maybe)

Rodaku

563.gif601.gif94.gif346.gif649.gif139.gif

Look at my Team, now look at yours..... Now back at mine, Then to yours.... Sadly it isn't mine... but if you stopped using OU crazy pokemon and started thinking outside of the Box it could Look like mine... but in all honesty, lets look at me team

The Accursed Mummy

563.gif@ Leftovers

Trait: Mummy

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef

Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Power Split

- Toxic

- Will-O-Wisp

- Memento

Coffagirigus is a nice tanky pokemon, sadly its attack and special attacks are mildly lack luster in a way... but after i looked at those attacks i just though of somthing. " why not use something to give me the Ultimate Set Up." and well here his. I made sure to set his attack and Special attack to 1 (kinda like how people do it for Ferrothorn's speed). The good thing about Power split is that it equals out both my no attacking mummy for something that will maybe try to set up. Next up we have Toxic and Will-O-Wisp, these moves are chosen based solely on what kind of sweeper he is facing, if its physical... the will, if Speacil, TOXIC. Memento is the final move i have because though it may seem useless, it is REALLY great if used in this way. (also mummy as ability cause its only ability)

The Gears of MADNESS

601.gif@ Chesto Berry

Trait: Clear Body

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Shift Gear

- Gear Grind

- Wild Charge

- Rest

Thanks to the update in Black & White 2.... Klinklank gets Wild Charge... what does this mean... it means PHYSICAL KLINK IS VALUABLE KLINK. anyways the Gears (which is what ima gonna call it for now) is my secound pokemon i switch out after the mummy does his set up (that or the secound pokemon which you will learn of later). Shift gear is a VALUABLE move... its basicly Dragon dance... but with +2 speed instead of one, and its only for him! YA! Gear Grind is his secound move seeing as its the only Physical Steel type move it knows.... and its a good one... Two hits with Stab? Good Bye Subbers. Wild Charge is one of the new moves that GAVE the gears his new more powerful use, its nice, does a LOT of damage, and well... it HURTS. Rest is the final move because Wild Charge is gonna Take CHUNKS out of you after a while. also... Clear body as the ability.... you should know why

The Shadow

94.gif@ Red Card

Trait: Levitate

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Shadow Ball

- Energy Ball

- Sludge Bomb

- Psychic

Gengar... what can i say, useful since first gen and still is useful to this day. Shadow ball should be a givin cause... well come on... its a Ghost type, and Stab is always a good choice. Energy ball because of them Pesky Ground types, Rock Types, and even Water types too.... nice little surprise. Sludge Bomb cause.. well another Stab move... but POISON. Psychic....... well its a good move in general plus i can kill Poison types with it thens. also i choose red card cause i don't want to switch out Gengar after i use a certain move if i have only 1 tank... speaking of Tanks....

The Creature From the Depths

346.gif@ Leftovers

Trait: Storm Drain

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef

Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)

- Curse

- Ingrain

- Seed Bomb

- Stone Edge

Cradilly... you Sneaky... Sneaky little Tank. Curse = Super defence as well as SUPER OFFENSE... good move when Careful is your nature. Ingrain + Leftovers = SUPER HEAL, Nothing will be stalling you for a long time... unless poison. Seed Bomb and Stone Edge because.... well your gonna have a Lot of attack at one point, and your gonna need to put it in good use at ONE point.

Science Gone Wrong

649.gif@ Lum Berry

Trait: Download

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Signal Beam

- Thunderbolt

- Ice Beam

- Flamethrower

Genesect... Cool name... and Speacil cousin of Scizor... so much Speacil that you can kill things EASILY... sadly... you have no priority moves. Signal Beam cause STAB.... you should all get it by now. Thunder Bolt..... for the Birds man.... THE BIRDS. Ice Beam because you can cover EVERYTHING with these certain moves... well almost everythin. Flamethrower... cause some people just want to see the world burn. oh by the by Lum Berry cause Paralysis sucks.... but i might change it soons.

SINGING KING OMASTAR

139.gif@ Focus Sash

Trait: Weak Armor

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Shell Smash

- Ice Beam

- Earth Power

- Scald

Omastar... the best singer you will ever meat... and one of the few SPECIAL attacking Shell Smashers, next to macargo. Omastar here is the SECOUND pokemon i use after the set up from Cofagirigus. Shell Smash is a VERY good move whether you like it or not, and add in the fact that my opponent got there attacking stats reduced, there either gonna Switch, or do To Little Damage, meaning you can Possibly get off Two Shell Smashes. Ice Beam because Rock Types and that suck... oh and Dragons. Earth Power because POWER OF THE EARTH IS IN YOUR HANDS. Scald for last because..... BURN BABY BURN. Also key note, you WANT to keep Focus sash cause after that secound Shell smash you will have NO defense meaning you will get hit HARD, but with Weak Armor.... your gonna get FASTER from it... at the cost of no defense whats so ever.... but key tip... DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT SHELL SMASH a SECOUND TIME if you know your opponent has Priority

And there you have it people... My Team..... so yea. how do ya think it is?

563.gif601.gif94.gif346.gif649.gif139.gif

I'm lazy so I'll just write a brief description of my thoughts on each Pokemon, then some overall concerns

Coffagrigus: main problem is, it's basically Taunt bait. While it can be annoying, that's pretty much all it can be, and simply switching around can completely nullifiy its ability to accomplish anything.

Gears: still basically helpless against ferrothorn, and lacks raw power to KO common Pokemon even with +1. also, i think Lum would be better than Chesto, can nullify a random freeze or burn while you set up if you can't afford to spend a turn resting.

Gengar: Red Card is pretty weak on a frail Pokemon like Gengar, against stronger attacks you'll get flat out 1HKO'ed, and even otherwise, your opponent could be switched into a Pokemon that bears an unfavorable matchup for you. Sludge Bomb is pretty suspect considering you have a very reliable STAB neutral coverage move in Shadow Ball, and you could easily use the slot for a better coverage move, such as Tbolt, HP Fire or Ice, Focus Blast, even Substitute.

Cradily: While the moves are individually fine, Ingrain locks you in without any out, making you incredibly vulnerable to Toxic, which would be fine on most Cradilies, except you conveniently leave out Rest. Your Rock/Grass attacking combination also leaves you prone to being stalled by physical walls such as Ferro, Skarm, etc., especially considering Stone Edge's PP will easily run out and is prone to miss. Even Burn will cripple you, negating your end of turn healing and shutting down your offensive ability.

Genesect: Pretty much ok, though using Lum really lowers your offensive ability, as you miss out on an item such as Life Orb to boost it. And, as people find out with Evire, Super Effective =/= 1HKO, and you can easily miss out on kills. Still acceptable by any means.

Omastar: I really detest the use of Focus Sash considering you have no spinner, and Omastar doesn't even Fly, so any Stealth Rock, or variety of Spikes basically renders you itemless.

As a whole: Your team seems pretty darn weak to set up sweepers, with some hazards and say, a Dragon Dance, Pokemon like Salamence or Dragonite can simply sweep through your team; the only problematic wall you have is Coffagrigus, who seems meant to suicide early anyways. Addressing that issue, if your opponent has an answer to switch in whatever you bring in after using Memento, you basically just wasted it. With all Pokemon ground limited except Gengar and no spinner, Spikes and Stealth Rock can rip through you, as by simply forcing you to switch around your team gets worn down quickly, also with Whirlwind, Roar, or Dragon Tail. You on the other hand, have no such hazards to wear down your opponent as the game wears down. This more so circulates to my earlier concern about sweepers,late game 1 turn of setup can mean gg

• 2 weeks later...

Too lazy to write a pokemon-by-pokemon review at the moment, but I suggest running giga drain on gengar in place of energy ball. Giga drain has nearly the same base power as energy ball and giga drain provides a small form of recovery.