Ninpen

?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What should the team configs be?

• 3 OU per team?
    • 1 OU, 1 Ubers, and 1 UU per team?
    • (You can't vote, so just comment.)

4 teams of 3

That way there won't be a tie with the team battles since three is an odd number. And if we don't do a round robin, then the numbers are equal for a (small) bracket. Then there is the fact its easier to plan with a smaller group.

[quote name='N8theGr8' post='5348' date='Oct 8 2010, 03:21 AM']I [i]would[/i] join, but I don't get how this works. If the managers draft the teams and play the battles, what's the point of everyone else?[/quote]

The managers are just the team leaders. They don't have any other special privileges past picking their players and being the "face" of the team. Everyone on the team still battles.

Oh...I thought by drafting players, that meant you literally draft Pokemon to be used. As in, there are no duplicates of a Pokemon.

That would be pretty cool though. <_<

So...I guess I'm in.

• Administrators
I can play a team in any tier so honestly I don't mind... but, OU vs NU will be hell if both sides know what they're doing. ._.

I think you would have to face the person in the same tier as you. There wouldn't be a case where it would be UU vs Ubers.

Personally, I don't care much for the Ubers scene so I would rather see OU, UU, and NU. But either way, I want diversity of tiers on the teams.

• Administrators
[quote]But either way, I want diversity of tiers on the teams.[/quote]

Agreed, let's not make this like Team Neo and end up with the same Pokemon on every one of our opponents' teams.. ._.

I'm with AZ here, mainly because some of you have seen my new NU team...and it's pretty awesome.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE replace Ubers with NU. Please? But either way, I'm not voting for 3 OU teams. How boring would that be?

EDIT: Doc, to completely reset the poll, you have to delete it and make a new one. It says I already voted even though I haven't yet.