212.gif@ Choice Band

Trait: Technician

EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Bullet Punch

- U-turn

- Brick Break

- Pursuit

This Particular scizor build has been with me for a really long time and it DEMOLISHES the extra speed for a choiced scizor gives some people a not very pleasant surprise... the use of brick break over superpower allows me to spam it when im locked and not lose my stats with the added bonus of braking screens

591.gif@ Leftovers

Trait: Regenerator

EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 SDef

Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Spore

- Hidden Power [ice]

- Clear Smog

- Giga Drain

This Shroom locks down water and fighting types sporing them allowing for my cloyster to attempt to set up a shell break

he also sports the nifty clear smog wrecks so many pokemon (too lazy to list but conkeldurr comes to mind) because it eliminates the boosts they wasted so many turns on xD

392.gif@ Life Orb

Trait: Blaze

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd

Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)

- Close Combat

- Overheat

- Earthquake

- U-turn

Mix Ape... needs no intro

149.gif@ Choice Band

Trait: Multiscale

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Outrage

- Fire Punch/Waterfall

- Earthquake

my late game wrecking ball if i take out resists and my opponent has two or less pokemon left i send this guy in to clean up

its massive attack stat coupled with his bulk of steel *cough Multiscale sllows me to confidently late game sweep

91.gif@ Life Orb

Trait: Skill Link

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Icicle Spear

- Rock Blast

- Razor Shell

- Shell Smash

my main sweeper i 6-0 with this guy more often than with any other pokemon

if he gets off a shell break and you dont have a powerfull priority move your done

472.gif@ Toxic Orb

Trait: Poison Heal

EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spd

Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Earthquake

- Protect

- Substitute

- Ice Fang

my second tank... hes honestly mostly in here for filler so feel free to suggest stuff for this last slot

Dragonite only has 3 moves? Is waterfall supposed to have its own line?

ehhh, aside from that, kinda worrisome that both of your tanks are weak to ice, potential weakness to any set up sweeper with an ice move. Looks okay aside from that I guess, but sashers could be problematic since you lack any hazards

Hazards are gonna be rough on this team since their is no spinner but I assume you already know that. You may or may not at least one poke to set up rocks as well but its your call. Also having dragonite and gliscor 4x weak to ice really hurts. If you need a filler for gliscor I say you replace it with a standard slowbro. Slowbro and the shroom fella have amazing synergy together, especially with regenerator. I'm a big fan of slowbro and it survived a plus 1 outrage from haxorus for me, so its a monster on the physical side. Also the slowbro could be offensive considering your only offensive special attacker is mixape, which only counts for half of a special attacker in retrospect XD. Overall good team, I'm digging amoongus he's extremely underrated.