Rate my team~!

Skeleton

642.gif212.gif380.gif547.gif609.gif612.gif

My OverUsed Team~

My main tier is kinda OverUsed, aaaand... I was like, why not post a thingy so people can rate it? :D

I didn't make this team completely by myself, Chrona helped my with most of it. ^^

Thanks, Chrona~ <3

I still need to practice with this team, but it's already working pretty good. ^^

So here we go~!

--

Chrona recommended Rotom-W, but since I think that pokémon is a total whoooorrreeeeee, we chose something else that's also effective; Thundurus! He's a pretty good lead, and is the core of my team together with Scizor. ^^ I put Hammer Arm instead of Focus miss Blast, cause with my luck, it never hits.

642.gif@ Leftovers

Trait: Defiant

EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Volt Switch

- Thunderbolt

- Hidden Power [ice]

- Hammer Arm

Here's the other half of the core, Scizor! I used to have a Shell Bell and/or a Life Orb on it, but I didn't really think it worked well. So I replaced it with Leftovers. Scizzy does very well after one SD and kills ALL the things with Bullet Punch and stuff. :D

212.gif@ Leftovers

Trait: Technician

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Bullet Punch

- Bug Bite

- Swords Dance

- Brick Break

Here's our kinda Late Game Sweeper, Latias! She's one of my favorite pokémon in this team. She wins most PP stalls, she's awesome and adowable, and after a few calm minds, there's no stopping it! Unless a threat. ;;

380.gif@ Leftovers

Trait: Levitate

EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Calm Mind

- Dragon Pulse

- Refresh

- Recover

Lookie here, it's my WHIMSICOTT! This ball of fluff is adowable but evilll! I totally love it. In some of my other teams, I replace taunt with toxic or stun spore. Works well. ^^ But taunt is mainly for other taunters. So WHIMSICOTT won't get wrecked. ^^ Oh well, I guess all of you know how WHIMSICOTT works~

547.gif@ Leftovers

Trait: Prankster

EVs: 148 HP / 180 Def / 180 SDef

Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Substitute

- Leech Seed

- Encore

- Taunt

Oh nuuu~ It's the grim reaper-like Chandelier pokémon! This thing can totally wreck whole teams! Last time, it even 2HKO'd an Infernape with Heat Wave! Lots of people ragequit after Chandy. I put Flash Fire on it instead of Shadow Tag, cause reasons. But I like the fire-move power up~ Even though this thing is no match for... CHOICE SCARF JELLICENT. 8D

609.gif@ Choice Scarf

Trait: Flash Fire

EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd

- Heat Wave

- Shadow Ball

- Energy Ball

- Hidden Power [ice]

RAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR~!! It's Haxorus! This pokémon wrecks stuff! One or two DD's and say bye bye~ I doubt this can take an Ice Shard, though. Rivalry is an epic ability. It boosts attack when the opponent's pokémon is the same gender as Haxorus! Seeing as my Haxorus is male, and most of the other pokémon male, too, this ability works great! Dragon Claw kills most things. X-Scissor is for annoying Psychic, Grass and Dark Types. Brick Break is for normal types and other types weak to fighting attacks.

612.gif@ Leftovers

Trait: Rivalry

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Dragon Dance

- Dragon Claw

- X-Scissor

- Brick Break

Thundurus (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Defiant

EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

- Volt Switch

- Thunderbolt

- Hidden Power [ice]

- Hammer Arm

Scizor (F) @ Leftovers

Trait: Technician

- Bullet Punch

- Bug Bite

- Swords Dance

- Brick Break

Latias (F) @ Leftovers

Trait: Levitate

EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Calm Mind

- Dragon Pulse

- Refresh

- Recover

Whimsicott (F) @ Leftovers

Trait: Prankster

EVs: 148 HP / 180 Def / 180 SDef

Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Substitute

- Leech Seed

- Encore

- Taunt

Chandelure (F) @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Flash Fire

EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd

- Heat Wave

- Shadow Ball

- Energy Ball

- Hidden Power [ice]

Haxorus (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Rivalry

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Dragon Dance

- Dragon Claw

- X-Scissor

- Brick Break

Well, this is my team. ^^

Please rate it~ :D

You have a blaring Ice problem. Once Chandelure goes down, you're in for a world of hurt. On Scizor you're better off with Superpower. It's stronger than Brick Break seeing as how Brick Break doesn't get a Technician boost. I like the whole core thing you've got going between Thundurus and Scizor. I'd go with U-Turn on Scizor to solidify it as a core. Gets a boost, allows Scizor to switch out in tight spots. makes it act much more like Scrotom.

Other than that my biggest tip to you is

FIX THE ICE PROBLEM.

(See what I did there?)

Nice team. I like the synergy between scizor and thundurus a lot. Since you are running hammer arm and you might want to invest those 4 extra evs into attack. I don't really understand why you have both volt switch and thunderbolt so, I suggest switching volt switch with nasty plot making you nearly unstoppable after you have set up. I also think you should run timid instead of modest on thundurus because its not fast enough to sweep or do much of anything with modest. And it already hits like a truck after a nasty plot. Also, thundurus isn't much of a lead. I think you should switch thundurus with whimsi-troll-cott so you have more of a dedicated lead/staller. On haxorus I suggest using earthquake instead of brick break as it gives you the same coverage and it allows you to take advantage of mold breaker, allowing you to hit levitating pokemon like gengar for super effective damage.

Edited by chasedawg98

Hmmmm that Thundurus set is a little confusing. I say you go for raw power with either specs or life orb on a 4 attack set, seeing that it will be switching out with volt switch alot leftovers may be a waste.

why make a team if you never battle.... women these days

>I never battle.

Uhm. I do battle.

Just cause I don't battle you, doesn't mean I don't battle at all. ._.

Anyways I will stick to my team how it is now. It's good enuf. >>;

>Rate my team thread

>Doesn't like criticism

Anyway, give chandelure a shadow tag and replace haxorus with Choice Scarf Terrakion.

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Justified

- Close Combat

- Stone Edge

- Earthquake

- X-Scissor

Removes an Ice weakness and replaces a shared type. Fits and has good synergy with the rest of the team as well as being able to hit ice types which you are obviously already weak to, as well as being able to outspeed and revenge kill things with +1 speed which Chandelure can not do.

Also, give Thundurous a Timid Nature so you can actually outspeed base 110s.

Latias and scizor are okay.

GL