Change Pokemon's Pokeball

WalkerGain

Hi,

I was just wondering, whether or not in episode 16 there is a sanctioned method of changing a Pokemon's Pokeball. I've read a post from 2015 where there were other users discussing this, but the topic was closed. So, I assume there probably isn't, since this would be a very small aesthetic function and there are probably bigger fish to fry. So unless as it turns out there is an in-game function, or easy way of doing it out of game, I was wondering if it would considered generally o.k. to use RPG Maker and Pokemon Essentials for this purpose. I just really like the Moon Ball design, way more than the default Pokeballs that a lot of event pokemon come in.

Thanks!

Edited by WalkerGain

I don't think anyone would have a problem with you doing that. You would need to use RPGMaker and essentials, which we often discourage, but for something this small I don't think it would be a problem. I'm assuming you know how to do it based on your comments, but if not I'm happy to go over how to do it. 

Assuming you already have RPGMaker and Essentials, open reborn in testplay/ debug mode. Then go to menu > pokemon, select the pokemon you want and click debug. Then scroll down to pokeball (it will be a fair way down) and pick the one you want.