Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Hawlucha with King's Rock

Uninspired

Question

So, I know Hawlucha can hold a King's Rock when catching one, because the first Hawlucha I caught held one.
However, since then I think I've caught over 20. Of which 10 were with a Venonat with compound eyes.
So I was wondering if I just have shitty luck or if you can only get one King's Rock from a Hawlucha or something.
And if I have shitty luck, does Compound eyes have the same Outside of Battle effect as it has in the main series?

4 answers to this question

Hawlucha only has a 5% chance of holding a King's Rock, Compound Eyes raises that to 20%. The ability does work in Reborn, and you can get multiple King's Rock from the wild pokemon. So yeah, you're probably unlucky, try using a pokemon with Frisk or Theif so that you don't have to catch so many Hawlucha.

If you have been doing it correctly (fainted compound eyes pokemon at the lead) then yeah you're pretty unlucky

Additionally, I believe King's Rock can be found on the reborn map 

Spoiler

If I recall correctly, should be somewhere around aphodyll/underwater cities

11 hours ago, Chessdude said:

If you have been doing it correctly (fainted compound eyes pokemon at the lead) then yeah you're pretty unlucky

Additionally, I believe King's Rock can be found on the reborn map 

Reveal hidden contents

If I recall correctly, should be somewhere around aphodyll/underwater cities

Spoiler

Specifially you will have to go to tthe northest part of the beach to find it.

But If i recall correctly there is also another King's Rock inside the Lighthouse in Coral Ward (not the locked one).