Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Exp Share??

MarcFly

Question

Well, I am a f***ing idiot and while leveling a Sentret to get a Furret to change for Castform, I was using Exp. Share.

And you guessed it, I changed Sentret with Exp. Share, is there any way to get another one?

Or, now that there are online features is someone willing to change one towards me (or can I trade with multiple instances of the game) ?

This is my first post, because I am never very active in forums, but loving all the posts and things here.

5 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, MarcFly said:

Well, I am a f***ing idiot and while leveling a Sentret to get a Furret to change for Castform, I was using Exp. Share.

And you guessed it, I changed Sentret with Exp. Share, is there any way to get another one?

Or, now that there are online features is someone willing to change one towards me (or can I trade with multiple instances of the game) ?

This is my first post, because I am never very active in forums, but loving all the posts and things here.

HAHAHA bro i did the same thing too, i think i need an exp share too