Need help with Ciel

Pokelover

So I keep getting KO'ed by Ciel's team and I need some advice on how to beat her.

I start off with Magneton and use Zap cannon which paralyses her togekiss, she then uses 2 or 3 hyper potions and I keep using discharge until it faints. She sends in Archechops and I switch to arcanine and heal up magneton. Arter Arcanine gets ko'ed I send magneton back in and finish it off with discharge. She then sends in gliscor and I send in sharpedo and use surf. Sharpedo gets hit but survives and uses surf and then I finish it off the next turn thanks to speed boost. She then sends in Noivern and I send in charizard. Charizard gets hit with acrobatics and uses dragon claw. I use dragon claw again but she switches out for tanonflame. I switch out for boldore and use rock slide with ko's it. She sends in Noivern again and it uses acrobatics and I use dragon claw but it makes charizard faint. I send in Meowstic with trick room but it faints before using trick room. I then use crunch with sharpedo and it faints. She then sends in Altaria and it makes my hp 1 magneton and hp 9 sharpedo faint.

Current team:

Magneton lvl 75 Sturdy

Moves:

Zap Cannon

Discharge

Gyro ball

Flash Cannom

Charizard lvl 74 Blaze

Moves:

Bulldoze

Fly

Flamethrower

Dragon Claw

Meowstic lvl 75 Competitive

Moves:

Shadow Ball

Dark Pulse

Psychic

Trick Room

Boldore lvl 72 Sand Force

Sandstorm

Rock Slide

Stone Edge

Bulldoze

Sharpedo lvl 75 Speed Boost

Waterfall

Surf

Crunch

Rock Tomb

Arcanine lvl 73 Justified

Flamethrower

Flameburst

Strength

Rock Smash

AND (OR)

Beartic lvl 54 Snow Cloak (got it just for her Altaria)

Icicle Crash/

Rest

Hail

Blizzard

A strategy on how to beat her would her and/ or a way to improve my team for future things

I Suggest you to train your beartic and replace it with charizard/arcanine(as both are fire type). Ice pokemon helps a lot in this gym. I think i defeated 4 of her pokemon with my lapras.Also a free suggestion ,Make her use all those 3 hyper potions before she selects altaria(preferably make her use them on first pokemon itself). :)

post-67683-0-62280400-1476649453_thumb.png
Edited by N@G@TO

your trump card is magnaton if possible try to get it a magnazon because of its eletric steel typing it alone can decimate ciel as N@G@TO said train beartic up i also agree with him that arcanine or charizard shoouldnt bot be benched altho im not a big fan of benching your starter.

remember when altaria mega evolves it swiches its flying/dragon typing and gains dragon fairly instead so it looses its double weakness to ice its weekness to dragons and rocks also isnt resistant to greass but now it gains a weekness to stelll flash cannon will do a lot to altaria also i would replace gyro ball as its only usefull if there is a big speed difference between the two pokemon also altaria seems to love spamming disarming voice which would do next to nothing to magnaton

after looking up sand force it seems that it will come in handy as you can set up some nice combos between boldore and magnaton.

as for what move to replace gyro ball wiht i suggest miirror shot it my be weeker than flash cannon but never misses

good luck in ur fight

Edited by sandy

2 things,

1. just evolve your boldore and magneton to gigalith and magnezone the extra power will come in really handy.

2. Train u your beartic, than you can probably kill of her gliscor and archeops with a single ice move that has at least 70 power.

Hope I helped

your trump card is magnaton if possible try to get it a magnazon because of its eletric steel typing it alone can decimate ciel as N@G@TO said train beartic up i also agree with him that arcanine or charizard shoouldnt bot be benched altho im not a big fan of benching your starter.

remember when altaria mega evolves it swiches its flying/dragon typing and gains dragon fairly instead so it looses its double weakness to ice its weekness to dragons and rocks also isnt resistant to greass but now it gains a weekness to stelll flash cannon will do a lot to altaria also i would replace gyro ball as its only usefull if there is a big speed difference between the two pokemon also altaria seems to love spamming disarming voice which would do next to nothing to magnaton

after looking up sand force it seems that it will come in handy as you can set up some nice combos between boldore and magnaton.

as for what move to replace gyro ball wiht i suggest miirror shot it my be weeker than flash cannon but never misses

good luck in ur fight

Agreed about Magnezone, Yureyu Key isn't too difficult to get and from there it's a piece of cake. also flash cannon doesn't miss while mirror shot does btw (it has 85 accuracy if I recall).

2 things,

1. just evolve your boldore and magneton to gigalith and magnezone the extra power will come in really handy.

2. Train u your beartic, than you can probably kill of her gliscor and archeops with a single ice move that has at least 70 power.

Hope I helped

Good idea, but beware of Archeops's rock type moves...it's very powerful

Agreed about Magnezone, Yureyu Key isn't too difficult to get and from there it's a piece of cake. also flash cannon doesn't miss while mirror shot does btw (it has 85 accuracy if I recall).

pritty sure it other way around yeh ur right sorry but its stil;l better than gyro ball in almost all situations