POKEMON ALLIANCE: A TWITCH PLAYS POKEMON-INSPIRED ADVENTURE

-----

Well, I'm doing it. I've been planning this game since January of 2016, I've been making big ol' documents about all of the content I'm going to create, and I've even started dabbling in modding Pokemon Reborn to get my feet wet. I'm now confident enough to put out the first feelers for my TPP-inspired, Reborn-styled fangame.

Here goes nothing.

-----

It's been several years since the ancient fossil gods resurfaced, and in that time they've summoned forth the Voices. The Voices have borrowed the bodies of eight heroes by now, and have guided them to glory. Scientists have been trying to study the power of the Voices and the fossil gods, and the fruits of their research have been realized; they have been able to infuse a Cresselia with the power of Dome, Goddess of Order, and a Darkrai with the power of Helix, God of Chaos. With these Pokemon, it seemed like control over the primordial forces of order and chaos were within man's grasp.

But then, disaster struck, as it is wont to do.

AJ, one of the first hosts of the voices, decided that as a emissary to beings far more powerful than man, he was more than a mere human. He stole Cresselia Harmony for himself, and used its powers to establish a totalitarian government over the Fossilium Region, ancient home of the Fossil Gods. With godhood in his grasp, he plans to take over the entire word. The only thing stopping him and his dictatorship is Team Amber, a group founded by several of the other hosts with the goal of using Darkrai Entropy to stop AJ. However, they have been forced to a stalemate, and AJ's goals are only growing. To turn the tide in their favor, Alice, fourth host of the Voices and Team Amber's head scientist, has created an artificial vessel to attract a single stray Voice to the region and to their side.

You are that Voice.

-----

~*So, why should I care about this game?*~

Well, I'm glad you asked, because there will be:

- Gen 3-styled Graphics

- 18 Leaders of the Emissary of Order (the game's analogue to Gym Leaders) and the B4 (Weather-based Elite Four)

- All 721 Pokemon, including starters, plus Gen 7 when it comes out

- Delta Pokemon: Borrowed from Pokemon Insurgence, there will be 59 brand-new Delta Pokemon (including some legendaries!)

- Field Effects (some borrowed from Reborn, others brand-new)

- Custom Shinies

- New Megas: Seriously, maybe a little too many Megas, even. Every Leader and Voice's Host has a Mega, and even some non-Leaders do!

- New Alternate Forms: Fossil Pokemon get new GOD (Great Omniscient Deity) Forms, with stats to match their godly statuses. There are also some other secret new forms, too!

- Create-A-Pokemon Pokemon: All twenty-two and counting CAP Pokemon made by Smogon will be in the game (I got permission, don't worry)

- New moves, TMs, and abilities

- Tons of sidequests, mainly from the temples of each Fossil God

And last but certainly not least...

Semi-Nonlinear Gameplay

Yes, you read that right. Based on the Redemption League, there will be six brackets of Leaders, with three Leaders per bracket. You will be able to challenge the three leaders in each bracket in whatever order you want, giving the game a Mega Man-esque vibe; if your team isn't prepared for one type, take on another one first!

-----

Well, with all that said, I have one major problem: I have no talent with spriting. I can code and program events, but I can't sprite to save my life. Therefore, I'm humbly begging for accepting Spriters to help me out. If you want to help, just message me and I'll send you all my planning stuff.

Please for the love of Helix let this be interesting I really want to leave a positive mark on this place

Don't you worry, your game sounds great. The semi-non-linear gameplay idea definitely sounds interesting and I'd love to see how it turns out.

I'm not too amazing of a spriter by any means, but perhaps I could still be helpful? If you'd like, you can use some of my pre-existing Mega Evolutions and trainer sprites.