Multiple Saves Question

IcewolfDark

So, seeing as I'm rather new to the forums and generally don't know how they work, I've looked for a thread like this for a while, but didn't find anything. It may also be on a FAQ page (which I also could not locate). What I want to know is if it is possible to have multiple save files, and how to do so. If it's explained somewhere else, a link to it would be perfect. Thanks, trainers!

Go to documents, then local disk, go to users, click your user profile, then go to saved games and click the game for which you want to make a new save. once you are here you should see several RXDATA Files. Find the one named Game. This is your current file. rename it to Game 2 or any name you will remember. Once you have done this reload the game and you should be on a new save. If you want to go back to your last save rename the file you changed back to (Game). I'm pretty sure it's caps sensitive so make sure Game is spelled with a capital G. (Note) Before you rename your old file back to Game, rename your newer game file.

Also, remember how to get to your saved games, as if your file gets corrupted you can use the RXDATA Files to go back to a save that your game was not broken by renaming the file you want to (Game).

That's all I can tell you. If you get confused, just hold tight and wait for a better answer.

Edited by Eldon

• Administrators

Yes, that's accurate. To go into a bit more detail, here's a screenshot of my saved games folder:

fa90f368ee934259bccda3ea4032b30b.png

The one I have selected, simply Game, is the one the game will recognise as my save file.

6ab161722a1d465fb5d225a016e5456f.png

If I change my current Game back to InitialGame, and rename BetterGame to just Game,

1374663c59f246a28061b4695d5fee71.png

it changes!

727599e66d2449b7bc09fc511502c88c.png

As for the FAQ regarding the game, that's on the left menu under Pokemon Reborn, between Obtainable Pokemon and Field Effects. But since you're here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/rebornfaq.html

And if you can't find your save file based on the instructions in the above post: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/save.html