Ghost Mono

Vilvana

When i was doing Psy mono run i was doing all events with psychyc mons and if

a wild psy mon appeared i had to catch him if i got pokeball (I throw all 56 pokeballs dive/net/etc. on one stupid sygyliph) but i laugh on it now :D

Here it the next chapter.

VII. STUFF AND MORE STUFF INCLUDING STUFF

After getting left alone by everyone, I decide to go challenge the Corey person. I walk to the gym, only to find a bunch of dirt-brained-hypnotised-with-poisoned-mist police officers. Great. That is an awesome surprise and I personally give you an A+ fot getting confused in poisoned mist. This puzzle is different from Julia's. Really? Do I have to keep pressing random buttons to get them all blue?

*A few billions hours later*

I FINALLY open the door. Corey talks to me about waiting at the gym arean. I follow him there. I have seen him somewhere, I know I have. But where? When I arrive and challenge Corey, he rants at me for making his life worse. Ok, man. It is not my fault. Blame it on your ring. Ruby is the seal of pain, anyw-what did I say? Well, actaully, I don't even talk. Corey keeps ranting and tells me to suffer. RIGHT.....

Coreydude VS Yuzi.

He sends out a Skrelp. I send out Titanium. Corey keeps ordering the Skrelp thing to use Bubble, which turns into a poison move, so it has no effect. After three sword dances, then a AerialAce, I literally finish the Skrelp off....arggh, seriously? A Focus Sash for your weakest??? The Croagunk is easy, it has the Fighting Type too. Skunktank is after, which I swap for Candle to make those to KO in one Flame Burst. The last three pokemon of Corey's is defeated by my remaining three too.

Victor: Isn't it obvious? Me.

GET WRECKED Corey. DIE...I mean don't suicide. Please, don't jump off a bridge...

Corey tells me to meet him at the Beryl Bridge. Not a good...Why you know the move Teleport, Corey? You justdisappear! When I find him on the bridge, he had released all his pokemon. Corey, what are you doing?

After releasing his pokemon, he tells me to look after his daughter. Then he jumps to his death.....I scream. THAT was...

*A few minutes later* What just happened? Then the last person that I ever wanted to see was Fern. He srolls in and juat calls Corey a moron. SHUT UP!

As if on cue, an explosion in Lapis Ward happens. Why? Why so many explosions. It is not funny. Fern tells me to go and check Lapis Ward. Hey, when did you become my boss? Don't tell me what to do. He walks away. :angry: YAY, your gone.

On my way, I check on the Police. The cheif gives me a Growlithe. Another Police is in need of a Growlithe egg, so I breed that female Growdog with my Pickup Zigzagoon. I trade with one of the officers and recieve a Frillish egg after.

*A few hourse later* Phew! Walking 5355 steps is tiring. But I get a male Frillish. IVs are ok, only lacking speed, the lowest. Highest defense, but still very good. I'm pleased anyway.

*A few minutes of training* Time to go to Lapis Ward to check what is wrong.

Team Changes

frillish.png

Saint M L27

Water Absorb

Water Pulse

Water Sport

Recover

Ominous Wind

litwick.png

Candle F L32

Flame Body

Flame Burst

Hex

Confuse Ray

Fire Spin

honedge.png

Titanium F L33

No Guard

Aerial Ace

Swords Dance

Slash

Iron Defense

haunter.png

Ghoul M L33

Levitate

Curse

Shadow Ball

Dazzling Gleam

Sludge Bomb

froslass.png

Yuki F L33

Cursed Body

Draining Kiss

Icy Wind

Ominous Wind

Confuse Ray

Edited by Yuziriha

no.. had to you know..that asking on Request-a-mon thread. In my life, I don't think I ever had any luck except for one time catching legendaries in a different fangame

CHAPTER VIII

Right, I go to Lapis, find Police everywhere, go to Shelly's gym, to find a dead Corey. Ugh......yuck. Blood was splattered everywhere..I'm so sorry Heather, I shouldn't have....

Give an appluase for the magnifique Aster and Ec-something. Why you people come here? As we kind of argue, I notice this dark coloured flame thingy floating on the wall or something. Is that a torch, a light, or some kind of thing? Well, it 's Shade. Uhhh...right? He/she/thing takes Corey's body away without even touching it. Goodbye.

I follow Shelly and Victoria back to the gym. Shelly is only 12. So young. Victoria tells me about the not so 'GRAND STAIR CASE'. Fine, I'll go. But I first find this Team Mag,a thingy. I join, well mostly because I have a feeling that doing so, I can get a free bicycle. Don't ask me how I know.

*A few hours later* I find Victoria getting ambushed or something by the great Aster and E-something. Seriously? Team Meteor, is kidnapping your speciality or what? *another few hours later* Whew, what is this place. There is a weird dude talking to me about seals(ARF, ARF!) but he tells me Victoria is here. I find her and battle the great, grand, magnifique Aster and E-something. I..I mean we easily won them. Victoria is such a better tag team partner. Unlike Fern. When we first battked those two, Aster and Eclipse, he never told his Lotad to use bubble on Magby. Seriously.

I get told to go to the psycha-whatever it is. Sure thing Cap'ain.*Salutes*

I go, meet Laura, Charlotte, Anna, Noel and Dr Sigimund, or what was his name again? Battle this John dude, and get kcked out again. Thanks

I also help this woman to find her child, thus getting a Drifloon.

Team Changes

drifloon.png

Drifloon F L20

Unburden

Charge Beam

Payback

Weather Ball

Ominous Wind

litwick.png

Candle F L35

Flame Body

Flame Burst

Hex

Momento

Fire Spin

haunter.png

Ghoul M L34

Levitate

Curse

Shadow Ball

Dazzling Gleam

Sludge Bomb

Titanium has no changes Yuki level 34

frillish.png

Saint M L32

Water Absorb

Brine

Water Sport

Recover

Ominous Wind

Edited by Yuziriha

Next Chapter..sorry, will be updating a different time now.

IX. Shelly Problems and That Key

I go to Shelly's gym after. Her gym puzzle is literally hell, but her battle was the hardest I have ever participated in. She took forever to beat.

Shelly V.S Yuzi

Candle took away Illumiebugthing easily, using Flame Burst, changing the field. Anorith was sent out and was defeated by Brine. Candle returned and I used Ghoul and to defeat Wormadam while Titanium and others took on Masqthingy. *A few billion hundred hours later* Yanmega is the only one left with Titanium on really low HP and my LV20 Drifloon. Shelly falls into my trap, attacking Drifloon first, giving myself a chance to defeat her. YAHOOOO! *Victory dance after*

Shelly tells me to find Ame. Sure thing, m'lady. But first, another Dept shop ticket item is waiting for me, and another Ghostie. I catch Golem and recieve my ticket. Now, Ame.

I train first, because Fern is there. I try not catch his eye as I make my team go to around LV 38 to 39, except for Drifloon. When I finish, I talk to Fern...why you still here you.....BAKA. Fern, can you please move? Before I can talk to Ame, she walks off. GRRR. He says he got the key from a creepy dude. Cain. Fern decides to ahow off again and challenges me to a battle. Seriously? I win anyway. No pokemon fainted on my team. You are so bad, Fern. Next time challenge a Youngster. You'll probably lose.

I find Cain near Corey's grave. Talks to me about stuff. I don't care anyway. I just want that key. We battle, I win, and Cain goes off because of Heather. You know, Cain...giving me that damn key could just take like 5 seconds. And you don't have time to spare 5 seconds. Wow.....

Continues under

Edited by Yuziriha

2nd Part

I find Shelly, Cain and Heather all together. They argue, umm, mostly Heather argue. Heather runs off, and when we reach her, she is surrounded by Ordelibobs. Dr.Geezer talks about some legal boring rules that I DON'T think anyone would bother to remember. Heather gets kidnapped. Sigh. Why did I get myself in such a mess. Shelly runs off(not surprising) while Cain chases after her(Cain=Prince, he goes after everyone..Cain=Princess, runs after everyone). I follow, unfortunately.

We decide to save them. Fine, I'll go. We ram into the place/whatever it is called-orphanage, not really ram, but we get in and battle our way through. It is confusing, we go upstairs then downstairs. Not a nice experience. A bit like shopping, which I totally dislike. I have to thank Charlotte for helping us distract some ordlibugs, but umm..Charlotte? Mind your language. Please. Shelly is here you know?

*After saving them* Now we have to scram..that is what I was told. Ugh, why am in such a big mess?

Team Changes...

gengar.png

Ghoul M L40

Levitate

Curse

Dazzling Gleam

Shadow Ball

Sludge Bombe

golurk.png

Golem L40

Iron Fist

Mega Punch

Magnitude

Curse

Dynamic Punch

froslass.png

Yuki F L40

Cursed Body

Draining Kiss

Ominous Wind

Icy Wind

Wake Up Slap

doublade.png

Titanium F L38

No Guard

Aerial Ace

Swords Dance

Night Slash

Iron Defense

lampent.png

Candle F L40

Flame Body

Flame Burst

Momento

Hex

Fire Spin

frillish.png

Saint M L38

Water Absorb

Brine

Rain Dance

Recover

Ominous Wind

Edited by Yuziriha

Next Chapter

X.?!

Yeah........so we escape underground to get stuck...wow.......wait...WUT??? You want me to fight Shade?! Like seriously? Who would want to fight this really inhuman creepy floaty piece of stuff that apparently can pick up a dead person's body without touching it?! Nuh UH! Not fighting it/him/whatevergenderis. Tell Cain to do it. He has a super powered Nidoking that knows Earthquake karate. Plus, Cain is the brother of a gym leader.....sigh. Their not even listening to me. Ugh..why did I even come to this region in the first place?

I go to the gym/power plant..about to go in when an Absol appears, making me slip..crash me head into a rock. Thanks Absol.

What kind of person makes you watch death scenes. It/him must have brain problems. Where is Shade? He needs a doctor. Plus..the purple haired lady..that's Kiki right? Or maybe.....a blue haired girl. Amaria...but I think she may not die. This silver haired goil is there too. Titania? Then their is the green haired person. Please let that person be Fern..pleeasse.

I find Shade..and he smiles at me. Your teeth mister..did you file them or what? And why are your eyes red? He just smiles at me even more. Sigh. Why do I have to fight another ghost type trainer?

Shadedude VS Yuzi

He sends out..COREY?! *Yuzi runs out screaming*

I send out Ghoul. Gengar VS Gengar. My Ghoul just Shadow Balls Corey. Not a very nice second life for Corey..eh?

Banette gets Shadow Balled too and same with Golett..but Ghoul overlevels so...yeah

Trevenant and Rotom destroyed by Candle

Golem comes to fight Chandelure, but is one shotted KO and Yuki finishes it off.

Interesting...this battle was easy after all

Shade's voice is creepy too. Is he human?

So, I came here to let my friends be captured. I seriously think this is a dream. Has to be a dream...*crashes into a door*

Nevermind.

I find Vic...Cain and Amaria. I have to help Amaria with something..and I'm not exactly too enthuastic about it. I never agreed anyway. So, I go to that FActory, bash through all grunts..wreck ZEL easily and I use the Harbpur key and boat to go to Kiki's Academy.

A student tells me to meet Kiki in the courtyard. I find her and after Victoria confesses of not even challenging a Leader yet, I'm sent out to fight Victoria's crush. Why can't Victoria do that. She likes Cal..and I believe he is going to betray us in near future. Anger is the the key....

I go into the volcanic mountain, drain the lava and fight Cal. Did he dye his hair?

1ST ATTEMPT

NEARLY WON..NOT REALLY..but Saint could like survive a thunderbolt with just about half HP left....

2nd ATTEMPT

Totally Failed

3rd Attempt

Saint went out and defeated two, Infernape and Charizard, and gets paralyzed too.Good thing was Cal wasted all his potions on Infernape

Ghoul just Sludge Bombed Magmortar and Typhlosion...but Golem that I tried sending out got defeated

Yuki Shadow Balled Delphox, to faint while Ghoul finished it

Blaziken makes Ghoul faint..and my last pokemon, Candle is up. Blaziken uses Bulk Up while Candle uses Hex.

Blaziken misses a Blaze Kick while Candle still uses Hex

Blaziken hits Candle, and Candle with only 13 HP left defeats Blaziken. Yay.

Sadly, Pickupraccoon didn't pick anything up..

Well, time to go to Kiki

Team Changes

jellicent.giflampent-3.gifgengar-3.gifgolurk.giffroslass.gifdoublade.gif

Saint M L42 Candle F L42 Ghoul M L43 Golem M L40 Yuki F L43 Titanium F L41

Water Absorb Flame Body Levitate Iron Fist Cursed Body No Guard

Brine Flame Burst Curse Mega Punch Draining Kiss Aerial Ace

Rain Dance Momento Shadow Ball Magnitude Icy Wind Swords Dance

Recover Hex Sludge Bomb Curse Shadow Ball Night Slash

Ominous Wind Fire Spin Dazzling Gleam Dynamic Punch Wake Up Slap Iron Defense

Edited by Yuziriha

Next Chapter

XI. Uhh...Can I QUIT?

Sadly..no.

Well, I go back to find Kiki, and when I do...Victoria is there. Oh no. She is going to battle me. Like when does she doesn't when she is there? Kiki agrees to challenge me and walks off, while I follow. Yeah...as I predicted..Victoria stops me. I know Kiki is dying Vic, and I am really happy you'll become the sensei of the academy. Well, mostly because I want less rivals. She battles me..and I win. Dazzling Gleam did it all...mostly.

Kikisensei VS Yuzi

WHO WILL WIN? Nothing will go wrong right? Fighting can't hit Ghost

Attempt 1

Fail

Attempt 2

Fail

Attempt 3

Fail...I GIVE UP

Attempt 4

Yay.

Kiki sends out Machamp, while I send out Titanium. Machamp attacks Titanium, while I tell Titanium to use 3 Sword Dances, making Kiki send out Gallade. I send out Gengar and Dazzle Gleam the whole Battle Field. Ohhh..pretty... Gallade faints. Kiki then sends out Lucario, while Golem comes out and Magnitudes it. Medicham comes out and gives the kill to Golem. Gengar Dazzle Gleams again, and Hitmonlee destroys Gengar and Yuzi finishes Hitmonlee off. Toxicroak comes out and finishes Yuki, while I send out Candle. Candle inflicts a Burn, and keeps using Hex until Toxicroak has barely any HP, so Candle uses Momento..but Kiki heals Toxicroak....DAMN. I send out my Titanium with only 14 HP to use Aerial Ace. Titanim gets Sucker Punched...NOOO-wait..WUT? Titanium holds on with only 1 HP and finishes Toxiannoyingfrog off and I win with only one pokemon left. A really hard battle.

I get my bad-Kiki faints.....ya know what? I hate my life. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I get informed about Cain, and now I have to be the 'Prince Charming' to find 'Princess Cain'. I quit. Anyways, I go to Azurine Island with my pickupraccoon, stuffing Titanium into the PC. I make my way through it to fight the GREAT, MAJESTIC and MAGNIFIQUE Aster and whatever the other person is called. I win..easily.

I find Cain, bash up Tacodude easily. the hardest pokemon he had was.....uhhh..lets just say he is weak. I go back to the Academy. I don't know...but I have a feeling Kiki may die today. So I kinda make a REALLY big fuss of her, telling her not to go. Victoria does the same. *Go up volcano, battle Team Ninga(Meteor) grunt/other thingies and reach to the top.

There, the Camerupt is in the Pulse, Tacodude. Cal, Soldude and Cain is there. Soldude challenges me. I inflict Curse from Gengar because Dragon Rush missed, but thanks to Full Restore, I lose. Grr.

Out of nowhere, the disobedient Kiki comes and gets killed, thanks to Soldude and Garchomp. Kiki's Medicham is killed by Cal's Magmortar. Heh..Cal was the traitor. Cal and Vic argue, Cain does something, while I'm just there standing, with a cluless look on my face. Kiki died......noooooo... *Faints*

I wake up back at the Academy, and recieves Strength..FINALLY! Woohoooooooo. Aya here I come..ohh..the key. Just gimme the key Cain. I've been waiting for this battle for ages!

So, I meet up with Cin, fight him to get my key.

Cain VS Yuzi..I win. Totally. I need my badge.

I find Cal, and he informs me about the Pulse, and he says sorry. Tell that to Victoria. She'll maybe like you again.

I make my way through, get my Black Sludge and go into the housegym. I talk to Lana, talk to Ame, and get told off by that. I meet Aya, Fern and Hardy..and it seems like both Fern and Hardy went to the Onyx school. Not even his schoolmate likes Fern. Hah!

Fern VS Yuzi i did not ask for this

I wi..because I have advantage and Fern is a weakling. Look, a GRASS type trainer is never going to beat me. Never.

So...Aya!

1st Attempt...Fail

2nd Attempt...Fail

3rd Attempt...Fail

4th Attempt...Fail

5th Attempt...Fail

6th Attempt...WIN

Tentacruel & Nidoqueen VS Yuzi & Saint

Yuzi Icy Wind Tentathing and Nidoqueen. Saint Brines Nidoqueen, making the Queen faint. Dralgagethingy comes out while Ghoul comes in. Curse is layed on Tentacruel and Yuzi Icy Winds everything until she faints. Golem comes out with a magnitude 10 (world explosion) and makes Dragonthingy and Tentacruel faint. Gengar and Drapion comes out and Gengar is defeated by Ghoul while Golem brings in another magnitude, but this time...5. Ghoul and Golem both faint. Venusaur & Drapion VS Candle & Titanium. Flame Burst goes everywhere and Aerial Ace, but Drapion makes Titanium faint and it is up to Saint and Candle to defeat Drapion.

Phew....I win.

I recieve my badge! Time to be Prince Charming again....no. :angry:

Team Changes

froslass.gifdoublade.gifgolurk.giflampent-2.gifjellicent.gifgengar.gifThis sprite is dancing

Yuki L44 Titanium L45 Golem L44 Candle L45 Saint L44 Ghoul L45

Cursed Body No Guard Iron Fist Flame Body Water Absorb Levitate

Draing Kiss Iron Head Mega Punch Flame Burst Brine Curse

Icy Wind Swords DAnce Magnitude Momento Rainy Day Shadow Ball

Shadow Ball Night Slash Heavy Slam Curse Recover Sludge Bomb

Wake Up Slap Iron Defense Curse Fire Spin Hex Dazzling Gleam

Edited by Yuziriha

:D Yea fighting Kiki with ghost type is hard cos it have same Defense cons as PSychic type that is Good vs fighting and becouse of that Every single freaking pokemon from her team have Dark type move... (ahhh... my Mono-Psychic run :/)

Also noticed you want some Dusk stones there are two in game... One in Underground railnet and one in Luna valley.. (dont know name)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

XII. Kill Me Now

That wasteland stinks. Really stinks. And lemonades taste nice..

Okay, I catch Misdreavus and goes away from that stinky place. I meet up Cain at the Yureyuwatchamallcallit place and we do that pitiful saving other characters game. Count me out..

*Saves everyone (sort of), wrecks Sigimund*

Then, Anna gets sick. Yeah, I'll be the one getting her medicine anyway ya'll know? I'm like their personal servant or something. So, in the whole Railnet, I'M the only one solving the puzzles while the others are doing nothing. NOTHING. Great Teamwork everyone. Very good teamwork.....not.

Yeah, so Cain runs away since Heather randomly appears from the sky, and the otheres peform a disappearing act, leaving me to follow Charlotte, which I have no idea where she is. Thank you for being so kind....

Their house is nice, but, I get sent out right away to get Anna's medicine. As I predicted.

*few seconds later*

WTF? Like, how in this damn world do I get into that town? This forest literally moves by itself! Gah, this forest is hell.

*36 hours later*

Finally. Now, I just need that medicine-wah? That whole Pokemart just disappeared. What is wrong with this hellish place? I explore a bit, recieving a EXP Share but that mansion looks interesting. So, I just decide to walk up to it and go in, when this freaky dude wearing glasses bursts out asking: 'Are you Luna?"

I get invited in. So this woman is the Ice Queen Serra. Yes, I don't care about anything about Luna. If she is a gym leader, I'm only interested in challenging her. NOTHING ELSE.

There is a knock on the door when this weird dude invites himself in talking about damn Arcues. Idiot EL. I hate Arcues. Giratina is so much better. So, i guess I'll have to fight Serra now.

*Random Bennet comes and challenges Yuzi* Get out of my way you bastard, Your too easy. Think about you Rock type weakness-WAIT, WHHAAAATTT? BENNET IS ELITE 4 MATERIAL?? THE LOSER, ELITE 4 MATERIAL? Anyone, give me a giant hammer so I can bash them up.....for seeing them getting bashed up would be pretty.

Serra=Demonic Ice Queen

Okay, it took me aprox. 30 tries to beat her because I was finally smart enough to get Babiri berries. Finally, I beat her. That is why I dislike Serra so much. She is way too strong. Sigh...

I run back and I give the Medicine to Anna, only for her to stuff it on her doll. I spent 500pokedollars for you and you decide to waste it. Thankyouverymuchireallyappreciatedthat.

Yuzi VS Noel

We get cut off before I even start. Thanks Saphira and Team Meteor. So, Saphira quickly thinks of a really crappy plan to protect everyone. Two random dudes challenge me first, which they get easily beaten. Sirius struts in to battle me, and he gets defeated too. Good job.

I decide to protect Charlotte and Shelly, but Noel and Anna is taken. The Rabbit Chase game begins again...WHY! Why can't a gym leader defend himself.....?

Edited by Yuziriha

P2

Ok ok ok. I go into that base to get teleported out again. I QUIT. I QUIT! Saphira gets teleported somewhere else then a huge oversized Snake Lolly apears and battles me.

PerishSongPerishSong

And it faints. Suddenly, Saphira appears riding Sanke Lolly and we get outta there. Fast. Now to beat that Abra butt. So ZEL and Sirimund talk about Abra, I come in and yell at them greet them. Zel makes the most brilliant idea of forcing me to battle Abra. Thankyou for that..*GLARE*

PERISHSONPERISHSONPERISHSONGPERISHSONGPERISHSONGPERISHSONGPERISHSONGPERISHSONGPERISHSONGPERISHSONGPERISHSONGPERISHSONGPERISHSONGPERISHSONG

My Mismagius finishes it off. Yeah, I can finally battle Noel now.

Noel VS Yuzi

Noel is creepy...

Wigglyball VS Ghoul- Sludge Bomb did it

PorygonZ VS Ghoul- Sludge Bomb did it x2

Girrafe VS Golem- Earthquakes....

Swellow VS Titanium- Iron Head a few times

Cincinothing VS Ghoul- Sludge Bombs

Same with Clefairy

Noel was the easiest gym leader(because my Gengar and Doublade are OP :P )

Team Changes

gengar.gifmismagius.giflampent-3.gifgolurk.giffroslass.gifdoublade.gif

Ghoul Lv56 Male Shadow Lv54 Male Candle Lv55 Female Golem Lv54 Male Yuki Lv54 Female Titaniumm Lv55 Female

Levitate Levitate Flame Body Iron Fist Cursed Body No Guard

Curse Power Gem Flame Burst Mega Punch Draining Kiss Iron Head

Dazzling Gleam Perish Song Shadow Ball Earthquake Frost Breath Swords Dance

Shadow Ball Shadow Ball Memento Heavy Slam Shadow Ball Sacred Sword

Sludge Bomb Nasty Plot Fire Spin Curse Wake Up Slap Iron Defense

jellicent.gif

Saint Lv 53 Male

Water Absorb

Brine

Rain Dance

Recover

Hydro Pump

Edited by Yuziriha

XIV. Checkmate

Noel tells me to look for Saphira after, due to the chance of her not surviving that fall. Wait....why meeeee? :angry: Anyways, I go....sadly. I walk around in circles for a few minutes looking for Saphira....before getting lost in some cave thing in Tanzan Mountain....and Saphira randomly appears. Well.....ok? Saphira found me this time.

She talks about fighting Lin, before handing me over the jewellery-keys to me. She walks off to Calceon City or something and disappears. Leaving me alone again. I try following her, but instead of Saphira I get a little green bug. Fern.

He boasts about his badges, then proceeds to battle me.

YOU ABANDONED YOUR MONOGRASS RUN! HOW DARE YOU?

Yuzi VS Fern

I win. Easily. None of my pokemon fainted, except for Candle getting paralized. And he tells me HE is stronger than me. Sigh.

He struts off, calling me loser, and I'm all by myself again. Hooray...

This place is weird, but I find a Taurus and starts riding on it until I reach this labyrinth. Taurus runs away. Sad. I liked riding on it. The maze is easy, but there is a random castle planted at the end. I think that's the gym Fern was talking about anyway. I go inside, and a maid introduces herself and Radomus appears..WTF is with that pyramid hat? Gossip Gardevoir also introduces herself. So she's the TV interviewer pokemon.

Radomus asks the other two and informs me about Luna. Interesting. So, the Arcues-loving-blind(ithink)-dude-that-is-stupid gu is Luna's

real father and apparently Luna has different ideas and thinks Serra and Radomus is her parents. Ugh. Does Luna have-nevermind Radomus.

Cain joins in. Oh, hiya Cain. He talks about Shelly getting adopted by a guy named Blake. Hasn't Cal metioned that name before.....? And we battle.

I'll forgive you for abandoning your monorun Cain(even though you already did). Because I only have one pokemon to deal with poison types so doing that helps.

After the battle Luna mysteriously teleported somewhere while Radomus and Cain talk together. *hehe*

Gardevoir diasappears and a ransom note comes in view. So it seems like Gardevoir got kidnapped...really? Did she? I don't think so. She'll probably knows Teleport too you know....

Radomus tells us to do nothing. That gives it away. So it seems like the kidnapped Gardevoir may be something else. But Luna begs for us to save her..so I guess we do that. I find El as he casually walks west. Wait-COME BACK YOU IDIOT! Cain and Radomus appears and we go after him.

*Yuzi slowly rambles through the caves and finally reaches the others*

Oh, sorry for making you wait. I wasn't bothered. Gardevoir is seen with this weird uh, white haired girl/boy/it thing and both of them seems pissed as hell. Adrienn thingy snatches the pendant off me and flees. That's nice..

We find them after while Adrienn asks me for that ring. I say no....It belongs to Heather. Well, I don't actually really care. I just want my badges. I don't know how I got into this mess, but I'll help. Because I can't do anything about it.

I use my ring to open the red door. There is some Truth/Lie puzzles. Yeah..I don't get anything. I never knew Fire type pokemon could talk. So I randomly make combinations until I could get through. Heh. I find Adrienn and she/he/it asks us who is lying. Lying? Radomus is. Actually, I don't know at all. I found out Adrienn is genderless. Umm...uh, that is not possible unless you're a mutated thing. No offense.

There is some more Lie/Truth things. And I find El and Gardevoir. El stars talking about stuff that is mostly about Arcues. Didn't I tell you Arceus sucks??? Get the Lord Perish Songer and it'll destroy Arceus. Completely. Some people say Lord Magnezone. Eh, I side with Radomus since I still haven't forgiven El for saying Bennet is Elit 4 material.

So the Gardevoir was Ditto all along. Heheheh. But, El talks about being blind ans magically transforms Ditto into Arcues. Uh oh.

Arceus-Ditto thing VS Yuzi

Shadow survived Shadow Ball.....my Mismagius actually did. *faints*

So Perish Song finished the rest. None of my other Ghosties survived the Shadow Ball though.

El gets angry and everyone ditches me. When I go out...this freaky voice talks somewhere and I literally flee form there. Phew.... The cog thing is moving. Adrienn goes out in shock while I stare at her. My theory that she doesn't know because she somehow got the Alzhiemer(or something) Disease and has no memory. Radomus explains that she got frozen in time. That's nice....maybe...

Adrienn goes to her gym and talks about making her city thing back to normal again. And for the 1st time, I got asked to join them. Thanks. Finally, someone decided to not leave me alone.

Why in the world is El a butler???

So, I'm challenging GrandMaster Radomus. And his puzzles have something to do with chess. Damn.....I hate chess. Why???

*999999999999999999999999999999999999999 hours later*

Yuzi VS Radomus.

Slimy Greenbug&SwordKnight VS Mismagius and Yuki

SwordKnight knocked out

Slimy Greenbug&Metagross VS Maismagius And Yuki

Metagross knocked out

Slimy Greenbug& Malamar VS Mismagius and Yuki

Mismagius knocked out but Golem knocks Slimy Greenbug& Malamar out.

Gardevoir& Slowking VS Golem and Gengar

Gardevoir knocked out but Golem+Yuki+Gengar is knocked away

Slowking VS Titanium and Saint

Titanium Faints

I revive Shadow and we continually balst Shadow Balls and Hydropumps until Radomus makes a mistake and we win. Just.

I get my badge but the power goes off. Unexpected. Elias comes and escorts me outside but Team Ninga Grunts come out. Not surprising at all. Cain decides to keep El at bay, or try to while I go and save Luna. Another rabbit chase. Radomus tells me he'll be keeping the pendant for sometime longer and gives me an escape from the guarded labyrinth. Well, Luna, keep waiting. I won't be coming yet. But be patient.

Team Changes

Shadow(Mismagius) L59

Yuki(Froslass) L59

Saint(Jellicent) L58

Ghoul(Gengar) L59

Golem(Golurk) L59

Titanium(Doublade) L59

Candle(Lampent) L57

Edited by Yuziriha

• 2 weeks later...

XV. Dark Princess p1

Oh, I train a bit and look everywhere for that 7th Street. Ugh, I find Team Magma's Leader and ask for that place. Oh, well...seems like 7th street is like this Black Market place where they sell uh, I guess illegal things. Which means they sell drugs. Normal money isn't used as currency, but those shard thingies are used instead. Great..

This place is horrible. Team Aqua members and here, and what in the world is that white robed dude doing there? I find Bennet here too. He tells me where Luna is and offers to open that passage....and some other versions of El stuff me into prison. Bennet just wants to do the best for Luna...is that sarcasm are you seriusly that dumb?

Prison...yeah. I've decided. When I'm outta this place I will kill Bennet and El.

The person in the other cells talks to me about the random books about Arceus and unlocks me. Sweet. Now I can have revenge on Bennet.

Ugh..really. These books are soo demented I don't if I should laugh or rip them up. And that labyrinth is guarded by many clone versions of El. But thanks to my ultra ninja skills, I manage to get away (not really).

And the next part still includes El clones. I battle my way through, solve the Arcues puzzles, and see El try and purify Luna. With Bennet who is still an idiot holding Cain. Bennet, um, please stop doing that. You look....nevermind.

And Gardevoir magically appears and saves all of us. Radomus is there too, and after we get rescued, I'm left with Luna and Cain talking about gym leader things. *Left alone again*

Well, Luna, be prepared. It should be the opposite though. What good can Ghost do to Dark?

This valley..! I'm lost. Where am I....and Bennet appears. I don't know if I should throttle him now....and he walks away. I meet with him again in a different cave too, but he walks away before I can try to kill him. And lastly, after finding that Dusk Stone, I meet with Luna......and Bennet randomly appears. He asks Luna to 'be his' and says he only wants to to do the best for her. Yeah...Bennet...please come here. I really want to hear you scream while I cut you into piecesI really want to bash you up.

Look, Bennet, is tying up your love gonna make them love you? Do you have some common sense? He later rants about how stupid he is when Luna flees and proceeds to battle me. He loses, gets really angry about it and walks away. So, time to challenge Luna.

Luna VS Yuzi

First try....don't even mention it

2nd Try used a total of three pokemon to defeat her whole team. I guess Chandelure is better, but Dazzling Gleam is kinda OP.

She tells me to go to Agate City. I know, but there is some ghosties lurking around here...

• 1 month later...

Stuck in Middle of Nowhere P2

Welcome my two new teamates......A random Sableye and Rotom. After training all my pokemon....I decide to go to the Agate City. Hopefully I can find gym leaders there without Team Meteor in my way. Or not. I find myself at the gate with guards there........Hello.....are you alive? We are trying to pass and? Oh, you're alseep. Can you wake up? WWWWAAAKKKEEE UP! Cain has a brilliant idea of smashing the gate.....but what if the guards woke up? Nevermind that. Lets just get outta here.

And everyone in the town is friggin' sleeping. What's wrong with everyone? Are they related to Snorlax or something? We find Cain's sister and the other dude sleeping too. Yup, everyone somehow is randomly turned into Snorlax in this place. We should get away from here. I don't think sleeping on the concrete floor is gonna help you. With all the dust everywhere...I'm out........

*A random clown appears*

Uhhh..........what?! Did that rainbow haired lion girl thing just....? Wha? *Confused* How does a hammer....? Wouldn't Aya die if she flew in the air like that??

Agate Circus....is crowded. What happened here? I meet up with the Headmaster after some clowns decide to battle with me...creeepy.

So there is Ciel, Samson and Terra. Can I battle them now......?

And I can't battle the 3 gym laeders in Agate City without a Battle Pass. Excuse me??? A Battle Pass? What in this world is a battle pass? Eh? No other gym leaders have any.....? And I get sent away to find Aya's boyfriend.

*Yuzi trips..jumps and pushes Crustles around*

This mansion, someone has to be here, I bet. I meet up with Amaria and Titania. They have Hardy with them too. Titania gives me a battle Pass for Samson and tell me to come back to recieve the SM Surf.

*tripping over rocks*

Yuzi VS Samson

Thanks to Ghoul, I manage to take away more than half of his team with it. Chandelure won against Lucario and Titanium did the rest.

*trips over rocks back to Titania)

Titania greets me again and goes inside to give me Surf.......

(24 hours later)

Where is she? How long does it take to give a HM?? Oooh, a book.....a diary. Titania's real diary. I remember her old diary back at the training school thing. When I start reading, Titania comes. Convenient. Did you spy on me and wouldn't come out until you saw me touch your diary. Psh. Hmph. She talks about not revealing anything to Amaria, but, that Water Trainer comes in right after Titania says that. Heheheh. It seems like this whole incident is liked rehearsed or something. I decide not to tell Amaria, but she finds out anyway...and tries to suicide. At least you did that outside.........

Titania jumps right after her. You people....this seems rehearsed. Is it??

I go back to circus, meet up with Cain, and go through the snow mountain to meet the others. Well, maybe there's a gym leader there too.

*Route 1*

Team Meteor comes into view again. Why can't you leave me alone??? So Cain's off with his sister's boyfriend, while I'm stuck with Aya. Help. I don't know if Aya is nice or anything.....

(Not actually bothered to put Team Changes, I'll put on the Next chapter)