Looking for a specific font style

Alilatias

Yeah, probably one of the odder topics here, but I've no idea which section to stick this thread in that would yield any help.

I recently got a new computer, but no external hard drive to back everything up, so all I could do was shove my save files into dropbox and reinstall everything on my own. But during the transition, I noticed I lost something I have no idea how to get back.

Note the fonts used in the below screenshots (taken from multiple fangames).

glenHx3.png

4xDP6T8.png

rPpkPVM.png

I had that font across all Essentials fangames, and it was a very simple and clean font. I've no idea how to get my old font back, and none of the others are to my liking. It's very likely I got that font from another fangame, but I don't remember which one.

I could be wrong here, but I think that that is the font that you get when you haven't installed any of the other fonts that they ask you to.

So you could try uninstalling the fonts that came with the game

I thought that when I looked through multiple fangames' available fonts and couldn't find anything. But I did install all the fonts possible on my previous computer so that I wouldn't get screamed at to keep installing them all upon startup.

Exactly how do I uninstall fonts?

Alright, tried deleting the fonts. Didn't work. The default font isn't the same as what I used to have.

I'm so puzzled as to how I ended up with that previous font across all fangames on my former computer in the first place... If it matters, the first fangame I ever had was Zeta, but I did play some non-Pokemon RPGMaker games beforehand. Maybe it's possible I got the font style off of those.

The rest of the fonts just seem far too compressed for my liking. Especially at the battle screen...

I guess I'll just settle with the default for now.

Edited by Alilatias

• 1 month later...