Street map of Reborn

keltena

I've always liked the street names in Reborn City, so a while back I decided on a whim to try and label the in-game streets on Ame's giant map of the Reborn region. The result serves basically no purpose whatsoever, save to make me happy, but I thought I might as well share the results in case anyone else enjoys this sort of thing.

Giant map with street names superimposed here. Some of the street locations are estimated, since the map obviously isn't an exact 1-to-1 match with the game (though it's actually fairly close!), but I think it's easy enough to see where they correspond to in-game. At the least you might notice some naming themes you hadn't paid attention to before; I did while making it. And apologies to Ame for scribbling all over your lovely map.

Edited by keltena

I've had a similar idea. I want to make a map at some point from in game screenshots.

This is so much prettier though. And while mine will take time, this easily outranks it as far as skill involved in creating it.

I think the people in this thread are confused.

Keltena didn't draw the map itself - that credit belongs to Amethyst.

Xe simply labeled the in-game Reborn City street names on the preexisting map.

Huh. I guess that's what I get for being new. And for not reading the bit where it was mentioned the map was made by Ame.

Either way. I enjoy being able to read all the street names regardless.

Yeah, it's Ame's map, as linked on the front page of Pokemon Reborn (and as you can see from the signature in the corner); I just wrote down where the streets were! I'll edit the post so that's made clearer, sorry.