Still in the "mist"

MEga DAVE

Well i have some questions regarding the game in the event of the coming episode 16

i have some concerns about who is the next few leaders?

so far i have water. fire. a normal type(ditto) level 100 and i`m quite curious what comes next so it would be a quick kill :D (next on my list is psychic to make it 100

Well, we don't know the order of the next few leaders, but the ones we have left are amaria (water), adrienn (fairy), hardy (rock), titania (steel) and Saphira (dragon).

A lot of people think we're battling Adrienn next, but it hasn't been confirmed.

Why are you grinding up to so far over the level cap though?

Oh wow, level 100! At the rate the enemy levels are going, we might have to raise the cap like Zeta & Omicron did!

Kuro has confirmed that that isn't going to be a thing. So 100 will be the level cap forever.

I`m not grinding myself, i`m just leveling all my pokes that i have so all can evolve(which i can ofc) and in the process they get leveled up and before in E15 i didn`t use common candy(its not my thing)