Link Heart sale

Toufu Survivor

Well, hello there!

I've been wanting to start a new save file for Rejuvenation, and it's kind of hard considering how well "established" i am in my current save file, but what i really don't want to leave behind are my Link Hearts, i know in some version between 5-6 there was a small shop in Route 3 where you could buy Ability Capsules and Link Hearts at a very high price, i was wondering which one was it so i could buy them if i do start a new save file.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Toufu Survivor

Well, hello there!

I've been wanting to start a new save file for Rejuvenation, and it's kind of hard considering how well "established" i am in my current save file, but what i really don't want to leave behind are my Link Hearts, i know in some version between 5-6 there was a small shop in Route 3 where you could buy Ability Capsules and Link Hearts at a very high price, i was wondering which one was it so i could buy them if i do start a new save file.

Thanks in advance!

Note one: You can actually have multiple save files in Pokemon fangames such as Rejuv. I personally have five, one main and four monotypes, all completed except flying monotype b/c I just haven't bothered trying to do West Gearen yet. But all you have to do is:

Go to (Your User) > Saved Games > Pokemon Rejuvenation

And then at the bottom there should be Game.rxdata. Just rename it anything else, like Gam.rxdata or something and you're free to start a new game without deleting your old save file.

If you didn't know that already at least :P

Note 2: The vendor there is still in V7. Where there is that little market area on Route 3, the top left stall with two ladies in it's leftmost lady sells them.