Help Center Quests Question (Spoilers Inside!)

Quinn

Hello Rejuvenation/Reborn community, I have recently played all the way through version 7 and got the little cutscene where Cera frees Angie. I decided I would go back and start sidequests in the help center to get Eevee and the only way to do successfully complete West Gearen's Generator Problems quest is to have Odd House completed. And in Version 6 in order to find the key for Odd House I've read you must complete Kakori and Kristiline's side quests. I was doing fine going through each quest, and noticed I could not do Disturbance and figured that would be no problem and moved on. Then when I completed the rest I got no message saying I completed every quest meaning Disturbance is still registered as an uncompleted side quest. I can't complete Disturbance since I've saved long past the freeing of Angie cutscene, and thus I can not do Generator Problems and finish West Gearen's help center quests. I was wondering if anyone is having the same issue/if there was something that could possibly be done to go around this problem? Thanks in advance for reading/replying!

um im not sure if you went to narcissa's gym and did the side quest where you talk to the statue and follow a mew ? if you havent done that the quest disturbance will not be available.

um im not sure if you went to narcissa's gym and did the side quest where you talk to the statue and follow a mew ? if you havent done that the quest disturbance will not be available.

I don't recall doing this quest, where can I accept this one? Do you know the name of it if it's in a Help Center?

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out. I followed the Mew and everything but what do I do after I free the Dufaux thing? Disturbance still says it can "No longer be accepted."

Edited by Quinnox

has narcissa abandonned her gym ?

if you are still having problems post your savefile and i will check it out

She has, I talked to Amaria in West Gearen who mentioned Narcissa's leave and then talked to the sub gym leader in Goldenleaf afterwards. I'm not sure where to go after that.

I tried looking it up but I found nothing on this part of the game