Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

A decent Dark-type for Shade, preferably a Murkrow

Mistyride

Question

13 answers to this question

It's an event pokemon you find it on a rainy night I believe in the aqua base? and then it appears again during a clear day and you begin a game of hide and seek I'm pretty sure there's a guide somewhere, I'll find it for you.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18737&hl=zorua, here in this topic you can find it.

Edited by micky33000000

So I looked it up again, according to this thread about weather based events (http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9326&hl=) and the v3 Location Guide (http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16407), it only needs to be night time. If you finished the missing policemen quest, you might be able to get a Pawniard egg as an alternative (random chance of 1/18).

In the slums there is a closed door, it's pretty straightforward to reach if you enter from the end of the slums, near the wasteland door.

As an advice, soft reset until it has dragon dance and preferably moxie. You will have Scrafty sweep whole teams for you.

Oh, and prepare to fight some angry Pangoros.

Edited by TheLugruf

mightiyena + Moxie + Sucker punch = Profit

Except it learns it at level 48 so it's not available for Shade. You would need to level up a Poochiena to 40 and then evolve it to get Sucker Punch earlier, and I don't think it's worth the effort. Scrafty with Dragon Dance, Crunch and High Jump Kick makes a better moxie dark type imo

Except it learns it at level 48 so it's not available for Shade. You would need to level up a Poochiena to 40 and then evolve it to get Sucker Punch earlier, and I don't think it's worth the effort. Scrafty with Dragon Dance, Crunch and High Jump Kick makes a better moxie dark type imo

well it does learn it at lvl 40 as a pocheyena and the common candys can do the rest tp balance the level as for training it to then he can always train by beating trainers at grand hall good exp and for dd on scrafty you have to breed either altaria or haxorus(the pokemon curently avalible) later of which being only avalible by chance so scrafty can be better but i choose mighteyena cause its less of an effort to breed and requires no setup and the priority makes it virtually faster aswell