Calcenon... again

Leon99

Ok, if this has been asked/done in any way, shape, or even form, then i apologize. I'm horrible at surfing these things and didn't find it so...

I've beaten the newest leader (only took 80 hours of game play... thats like 4 normal games there people) so that was a thing.

And i've decided to start mon hunting to fill in some reserve spots. I've gotten pretty much everyone...except absol.

Now normally, i just get REAAALLLLY lost and i wind up in the right place eventually... after 3 hours i found that whatever im doing is wrong so im kinda outta ideas here.

can any give directions from end game perspective (to route 4/calcenon city)? like starting at the circus kinda perspective so i can hunt this sucker down.

That or just tell me you can't get him until fly is free cuz of sleep spell...

ok easy way remember the city where charoletes gym is i forgot the name exist through the exit on the right thell be waterfall with some stones you can jump on go till the end and absol will automatically enter battle with you if you have an ill fated doll you can get that from 7th street if you already dont have it ou can only get one so save before hand and you might wanna bring a pokemon with compound eyes to raise the chance to get a life orb(a vey rare and uefull item ingame) hope this helped

Edited by NovaKnight

ok easy way remember the city where charoletes gym is i forgot the name exist through the exit on the right thell be waterfall with some stones you can jump on go till the end and absol will automatically enter battle with you if you have an ill fated doll you can get that from 7th street if you already dont have it ou can only get one so save before hand and you might wanna bring a pokemon with compound eyes to raise the chance to get a life orb(a vey rare and uefull item ingame) hope this helped

it would help except... i already knew where to get him, just for the life of me i can't remember how to get to route 4. i already have a life orb too and the ill fated doll

it would help except... i already knew where to get him, just for the life of me i can't remember how to get to route 4. i already have a life orb too and the ill fated doll

remember ametrine mountain(from the cascade where amarias house is) just climb it without using waterfall and you will have 2 pathways one will lead to the city which avalugg was blocking left once before the other route 4 right this treck could be made easier if you remember to only use surf and not dive or waterfall as for a video watch a play through on youtube

remember ametrine mountain(from the cascade where amarias house is) just climb it without using waterfall and you will have 2 pathways one will lead to the city which avalugg was blocking left once before the other route 4 right this treck could be made easier if you remember to only use surf and not dive or waterfall as for a video watch a play through on youtube

thanks for that i usually get lost in there but thats a good way to do it