Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

A Horrendously Written Discussion Thread

Despair Syndrome

Question

In case you don't know for some god-forsaken reason, this is the Official_Discussion_Thread_For_A_HORRENDOUSLY_WRITTEN GUIDE from yours truly.

Anything that I missed? Any writing errors? Any suggestions? Any way for me to improve my shitty formatting?

Feel free to say so here!

I promise I'll read every single one of your comments <3

NEXT HORRENDOUSLY WRITTEN UPDATE: never WHEN E16 IS OUT

In other news, the poll results are out!

28v7uqh.jpg

As much as I would like (and by like, I mean DESPISE) to be the mother of 12 children with different fathers (or mothers, I roll either way), sadly I can't do that as taking care of 12 children and being pregnant for 30% of my life seriously hinders my writing abilities. (And also cause I'm underage in about 20 countries and it'd be illegal)

So guess we're going with the second highest, A_Horrendously_Written_Guide_to_Rejuvenation™!!

Give a huge round of applause!! Wooooo, celebration!

PS - To the one person who said my guides suk:

Fine, I'll stop making tems :<

tumblr_nylj91WHHt1qjm6tm_1448833717_cove

but not really screw you! hOi!!

Edited by Despair Syndrome

I selected option 4 in the polls. Can we start discussing how many babies are on the table?

Oh dear... That is kind of a problem...

I'm not gonna spend the rest of my life delivering 12 babies. >.>

And I'm pretty sure having more than one partner is a teensy bit illegal.

Oh my. In any case, great work with the guides. Please do keep it up!

I would but there doesn't seem much to keep up don't it? E16 when.

The guide is pretty awesome i have to say, but am I the only one who had no problems beating Serra?

Anyways, i hope to see you cover the next episodes when they do come out.

which is never

Iiiiii mean, of course I would keep updating after the new episodes come out.

Depending on how long E16 is, I can probably get the next chapter out about a week after it's released? Not really sure.

Wait and hope ; )

PS - Closed the polls! Results in the first post :DDD

Pretty good guide, seems to be alot of perish song/destiny bond abuse in guides for Reborn... If you want something to do while waiting for Ame to finish Ep 16 you could go back and add in the events and which pokemon appear in each area to the guide, like Sparsyle-0 had in her guide. I never bothered using one for the story events but I've found her's incredibly useful for finding events and just knowing which pokemon are actually available to me at that point in the game.

Pretty good guide, seems to be alot of perish song/destiny bond abuse in guides for Reborn... If you want something to do while waiting for Ame to finish Ep 16 you could go back and add in the events and which pokemon appear in each area to the guide, like Sparsyle-0 had in her guide. I never bothered using one for the story events but I've found her's incredibly useful for finding events and just knowing which pokemon are actually available to me at that point in the game.

That's... actually a good idea!

I'll consider adding what mons are obtainable in each location once I have the time.

Hey, i've a small question towards your guide, is it just me or is there something wrong regarding the pics ? Because for me, they don't show up, for me it's a bunch of numbers as you can see in this link here -> http://puu.sh/qqUK7/bfdeed5fe5.png

Do you know what's up with that ? And maybe even know a resolution to fix it ?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hey, i've a small question towards your guide, is it just me or is there something wrong regarding the pics ? Because for me, they don't show up, for me it's a bunch of numbers as you can see in this link here -> http://puu.sh/qqUK7/bfdeed5fe5.png

Do you know what's up with that ? And maybe even know a resolution to fix it ?

Thanks in advance! :)

Xynteki,I have the same issue.Pictures won't show up for me either. It seems the picture links are expired/broken or whatever i suppose...

Xynteki,I have the same issue.Pictures won't show up for me either. It seems the picture links are expired/broken or whatever i suppose...

I'm a bit late to this party, I know, but I've been having this same issue. Either way, props to Sir SWAG_JOCKEY™ for making this guide; the Demon Route bits had me rolling. I'd love to help out when E16 rolls around.

Speaking of the Demon Route, I found something out today that may help some people out. After getting the TM for Surf, you don't have to traverse the Demon Route to continue the story. You can actually just go into Celestinine Mountain, go up to the second floor, and just follow the path to where you'd dive to go to Feebas. At the giant pool with the dive spot, just follow the river north, and you'll end up right at the entrance to Ametrine. Just go left, and you'll find Aya to continue to story. Saves some time, especially since the Demon Route has a tendency to lag quite a bit. Actually, that's probably how the rest of our motley crew made it to Ametrine without pushing Crustle. Apologies if this has already been said. Also, I can provide pictures if needed. Keep up the great work, Despair!

Edited by KuroCovers