Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Electivire and Magmortar??!

mattyg

Question

Right so i know you can get elekid and magby in calcenon city and i'm assuming they are unable to be obtained holding the magmorizer or the electrolizer so how is it possible to get either of the two in their evolved forms?? is the only way to get lucky with a 1/18 chance by trading the growlithes egg to the police officer, and then obtain the magmorizer or electrolizer later in the game? or is there any other kind of way around this, i've finished ep15 and i really want a nice electric substitute for my ampharos and would prefer it to be electivire if i can, Any comments would be a lot of help!

3 answers to this question

well you can restart a new save file in episode 9 where you can get both elekid and magby from events. Once you can those 2 mons you can revert back to episode 15 but yeah that is if you can find the link for episode 9. i m sure it is somewhere in the forums. or you can always ask for a trade in the trading thread located here. people would gladly trade mystery egg pokemon for magby or eleckid if you have mystery egg poke just breed a bunch of em and offer it for trade.

Also ampharos is an awesome electric type why on earth would you want to replace it with an electicvire which is which kinda meh and more of a physical atk electric type. If you want an electric type which is fast and does alot of dmg i would go for galvantula or heliolisk these 2 mon are special atk electric type but the problem with them is they are frail and can be blown up easily while ampharos is tanky and can take hits well while doing decent dmg.

Also welcome to the forums :)

just click and the link i posted before and it will lead you to the trading thread as off now there is no trading system in game but you can trade using the trading thread more about trading is on the trading thread itself.i m kinda lazy to type everything so just head over there and read up.

once again here is the link ----> CLICK ME <----