is this pokemon ok?

nugget_22

i got an axew from the mystery egg and im training it up is axew okay?

EDIT: ok should i ditch my starter braixen for it since my meowstic does more psychic damage and my camerupt does better fire damage

EDIT2: tim my meowstic is male also should i ditch my hariyama i feel like i wont need it anymore apart from serra unless theres a curveball im at shelly right now (i know about serra because i read the character list)

Edited by nugget_22

Delphox is a very good support mon with access to will-o-wisp which severely reduce opponent physcial attacks in half, and light screen which cuts special attack for five turns, i take it you use meowstic F as you say that she(?) is mainly your assault mon(its base special attack is 80ish while Delphox is 100ish in level 50 so Meowstic F will definitely start to fade in the late game even as an attacking mon), so you would need a support mon since your team is heavy on assault~Haxorus only functions as a physical attacker, you will still need a special attacker to break physical wall(which many of them have abysmal special defense)

Edited by TimTim