A "mundane" adventure for yeeuuuu

Honchy

Pokeman Brown Ep 1: the interest payment

Here we go, playing the b-ball with a gem blasted back from 2002. A friend of mine named Mde2001 asked me what Pokemon Brown is, so here is an unnecessary playthrough of this game

The prof here happens to look like pryce, a bittersweet gym leader who half of his team is weaker than Chuck and Jasmine

I shall be named ADAM!!111! the great..
Here is the totally not rigscruped (not a word) of Red's room
We happen to have a dad in this game..... Which is FABULOUS B) B) :D :D :lol: :lol: bbbuuuttt we never see him :(
We have Charmander the rage king, only 85 special but 9000 sweg points
Next up, Squirtle who loves being adorkable :lol::lol:
Finally, Bulbasaur, who's Razor Leaf can cut through paper XXDDD
Please vote below to choose my starters, also feed me with your excellent responses to help me grow into a swag master.
Tips: download lunar ips and a clean copy of pokemon red
Edited by HonchcrowMackDaddy2

...PICK BULBASAURRRrrrrRRRRr!!

Pokemon Brown? last time i read that, it was this silly HG/SS edit where everything is Bidoof. i'm not lying. look.

63086-pokemon-brown-version.png

bidoof_is_best_pokemon__by_jaison_krishn

but thank god they didn't actually hack the rom. but it was still funny nonetheless.

Pokaman Brown Ep 2: The shrekening

Okay! After ep 1 came out, I asked you all to vote. We got a stunning 3 votes and we are going to pick Squirtle (2 votes) and Bulbasaur got 1 vote.

So prepare for bubbles XXDDD (I seriously need to stop using that joke, wasn't even funny) <_<

Now it is time to fight Mura. Wait what, but I wanted to name him choderang :angry:

Do you really understand? Do you Mura? Because last I checked your name was choderang B)

This guy needs his pizza, so this creepy clerk-guy called me in the store to deliver the "pizza" to professor Tim......SEEMS LEGIT IMAO!!!11!!

So we deliver the pizza and get the pokedex (not enough swag points to upload image)

Dammit, well you get the jist

Next time on "A Mundane Adventure" we will travel through Merson Cave. What will we find? Will we learn about friendship? Later, because reasons..........cya!!!11!!

Okay, while I still have internet, I will venture through Merson Cave. I would post a link to zetaboards, but that is against one of the community rules, and my short, bursty posts have gotten me a heap of trouble-causing accidents with the moderators (sorry guys)

Huh, it's just not the same without the pictures. If there was a cloud system, I could post with pictures, but I won't be ungrateful, so my spastic humor will be through interpretive dance

Okay, in Merson Cave you can find Digletts, Sandshrews (rare), Slowpokes, Zubats (duh), Geodudes (also duh), a powerful VULPIX for you, and a Sandshrew

I will acquire a Sandshrew which I will name Sanic

Welp I have to go on my trip. I will release the rest of this episode later

You can also find a cubone, but its moveset is very.... lacking, and by that I mean it doesn't learn bone club, bonemerang, and all the cool ground moves, but it does learn octazooka (by tm). Did I mention you can get a hitmonlee before the first gym at level 20?

Don't abuse that power, kiddies.

Okay, I'm kicking the bucket on this series. I can assume since no one is commenting anymore that you guys don't watch to read it anymore. If anyone is still interested PLEASE leave a comment saying that you're still interested. I want what you guys want. :D