Hiroki's Complete Run ! A Second Run to be complete

Hiroki Tatsumi

Hello Guys and Gals !

So here i am, i finished the story, episode 15 so, and you know, when you rush a game, you have the feeling that you missed lot of things. And i have that feeling haha :P

So i'm doing a new run, the second one, this time by paying attention in every case to ALL Things :P

Here are my goals for this brand new adventure :

- Having Pokemons with good IVs in my first team, not the first one i caught :3

- Digging all the story and feel more protagonists

- Resetting Pokemons that can be resettable, for either Shiny point or good IVs

- Collecting items and not selling them / using them for nothing.

- Taking alternate decisions in the main adventure, i'll be teaming with Aqua Team, also i'll take different options like when Taka wants the protagonist to battle him.

- I want to have a child with Victoria

I will broadcast the Adventure by taking Screenshots of my adventures, if you wanna take a look, come here regularly. I take this initiative to share my find, my discoveries, and also to introduce myself in the Reborn community, since i love its Universe.

Currently

JUxMopr.png

Name :Jérémy

Badges : 2

Team :

En7BWnc.png

Episode Archives

The Beginning ! First Adventure, First Encounters

Well well, this was my first restart, and i enjoyed it. Didnt pay attention to some things in the first start. Like Victoria wasnt a beginner like me but Kiki told her to restart from the Beginning. Who is Kiki? I didnt have a clue at first adventure, but now , all seems clearer to my mind than first one.

Picked Froakie and resetted it 5 Times to have a Protean with decent IVs, and got that result.

D02nOgW.png

Well, start was pretty easy, random trainers are really nubs when you first encounter them. I quickly went in the Lower Peridot Ward to Up my Froakie and also get that Espurr.

I resetted it, and quickly had a Shiny one, after ~40 Resets , with decent IVs aswell :) Named that Female Espurr "Erika"

VNzCn05.png

Training, Grinding and all, Erika learned the hard way how to battle, until it got Confuse.

Fern was surprisingly easy to beat, Protean has a great bluffing ability, turning Ginpei into normal type before taking absorb is useful :P

Speaking of Fern, didn't remember he was the first one to be a mate, and it's kinda amusing seeing how bonds become between protagonist and him, that's kinda funny , although he doesnt seem that bad at first sight...Well, i kinda like his way to be at the start lol

Julia's Gym was a nightmare. Fortunately i had Light Screen on Erika, but both my pokemons couldn't stand against Electrode. I had bad time, trying 3 times the gym until i got him with a Fake Out / Quick Attack spam, phew, that was horrible xD

So so, here is a brief recap.

- 1st badge ! Yay !

- Shiny Espurr *-*

- Fern was funny at the beginning at least :')

- Victoria invited me to a date in a park *-*

PULSE ! Random City needs a Hero !

Well, Soooooooow i went through Julia's Electrode and so left the city with both partners, Ginpei and Erika, Victoria organized a Date in Obsidia , in a park. Prepared myself well to live that love story once for all, but well, when i arrived in Obsidia, there were plants everywhere, that sucked. D:

Resolved Scrafty Mystery and started the Daycare couple quest, to be honest that wasnt that hard since i knew the answer to all puzzles, but still, that was fun.

Went to Coral City ! And met for the second time my friend Cain who rescued that starter from g5 , didn't realize that he was mentioning Aya at this point, since i didnt know she would have a role, but yeah, he's talking about his sis, and his personal issues also early in the game. Guess Reborn is one of those games you have to play two times to understand characters after all :P

Well, the pokemon was rescued, i forgot where that key for freeing couple was, i'll find it right after writing this.

Pulse was really easy to deal with , Erika evolved into Meowstick and learned Psychoc, making the Pulse a really easy thing. When I made first run, i was maining Torchic, and it's evolution had an hard time with pulse, but well.

Well, Zel was the most confusing character i've seen during first run, but i did realize that he had three personalities, and the guy whose initial was in caps was actually talking, wtf reborn xD

Since both my main pokemons were Level 25, i wanted to catch a new pokemon before getting in Onyx after beating Zel, i went in some delinquent place and looked for a Koffing. I catched a Shiny one with decent IVs and trained it. Masami is her name :P

Florinia took me two runs, the first one was cool, but Ferroseed ate too much resources on my team, until i realized assurance did neutral damages to it, so second run was pretty easy.

Now i gotta find that key, and i'll travel Jasper to find another adventure :D

Edited by Hiroki Tatsumi