Evasive shines????

Texasblazed

Ok so here's the story (promise it will be quick) i just about an hour ago i got tired of reloading my pre puzzle save and failing the sleep powder puzzle so i decided to take a break. clear it from my mind so i can retry again later after the sleep powder, push, hop on rocks thing was getting a bit confusing (i digress). so i decided to start a new game (after first backing up my main game) to go ahead and start me a good old fashioned shiny hunt. after exactly 39 resets i finally get my shiny bulbasaur. after battling most of the peridott ward trainers there is sumthing that i have noticed (although it could just be luck). my shiny bulbasaur is quite evassive causing the oposing pokemoon to miss an average of about 20-30% of the time even without any evassivness raising boosts. is there any kind of truth to this or is it just luck? the only reason i ask is becouse i have noticed this on my main save whereas my shiny charizard (that i swear to god i got without 1 restart) is causing oponents to miss about the same amount of the time.an answer would be much apreciated so i can know to only use shinies when i finish my main game and begin again to crate my team for futer episodes or not to bother shiny hunting.

P.S im not the kind of trainer who goes and finds shinys and only uses shinys in fact i oten k.o shinies unless im doing a shiny hunt playthrough

..It actually hurt my eyes to read all that. I hate to ask, but can you put your upcoming threads/questions in paragraphs to make things easily readable?

On that note, shiny Pokémon have no distinct advantages over other Pokémon as far as I know. They're simply re-colors of existing Pokémon and have no extra features added to them.

Guess you´re just lucky?