Please HELP V6.2

tecktom

Español: Ayuda, no puedo usar SURF en "terajuma island", no tengo todas las medallas. No puedo volver a conseguir la tercera medalla. ¿Alguna idea?
English (sorry): Help, i can't use SURF in "terajuma island", i don´t have all badges. I can´t return to get it (third badge). Any idea?

post-58938-0-27976600-1443846916_thumb.png
post-58938-0-00827400-1443847066_thumb.png
post-58938-0-41507100-1443847071_thumb.png

Third gym is Marianette's gym, which is under Gearen Sewers, go talk to Augustus(the captain of S S Oceana) to bring you back to Gearen City, though i thought you cant proceed to Goldenwood until you get third badge, how'd you manage to get past the barricade that Ren's set up and got to Narcissa, it need Venam's assistance to melt the barricade down after visit to Marianette's castle?

Edited by TimTim

Third gym is Marianette's gym, which is under Gearen Sewers, go talk to Augustus(the captain of S S Oceana) to bring you back to Gearen City, though i thought you cant proceed to Goldenwood until you get third badge, how'd you manage to get past the barricade that Ren's set up and got to Narcissa, it need Venam's assistance to melt the barricade down after visit to Marianette's castle?

:C

24c5c91.png

The only thing I can think of is that you updated to 6.2 before beating a gym leader. You are not even supposed to be able to get into Goldenleaf Town without beatiing the 3rd gym. I'm really not sure how this is even possible. Did you fight Ren, and afterwards he put up a gate, so you cant access the city?

I dont know tho, probably restart the game, 'cause i dont know if you tweak the game and bypass the gateway that Ren blocked with barricade or what Milotic says, premature update without completing the previous version storyline also cause the stuck(i went back to Akuwa Town before i beat Valarie, and i got stuck when i updated, in my previous run T.T)~Someone with RPGXmaker may be able to help you, i dont have the software~

Edited by TimTim

The route we are talking about is between route 3(after sheridan village) and Goldenleaf, before you went to Goldenleaf, Ren battled you and blocked the gateway to Goldenleaf, then Ren told you that only Venam can melt that barricade down, so you went back to Gearen City(by a courier service guy in Sheridan) to look for Venam only to realize that she was in the sewers and the gang found a mansion in sewers secret room, that mansion was where Marianette was found, defeated her allow Venam to assist you in dissolving the barricade(and also the mansion reverted to an abandoned torn building when Marianette and her father disappeared without explanation), i dont know if you remember doing this, this is a prerequisite/requirement to getting to Goldenleaf~

Edited by TimTim

Most likely he updated to 6.2 after the Ren fight(he was probably using V5), without finishing the 3rd gym storyline, and that may have led to the gate being removed and that allowed him to move on to Goldenleaf. So his only option at this point is to use a back-up save which would have to take you back about 3 badges, have Jan pull some strings, or start over completely. I'd just start over if I were you Tecktom, you should play through the beginning of Version 6, since it is different from Version 5. And you would get a quicker outcome by doing this.

So you started with 6.2, it is pretty experimental at this stage, suggest you revert to v6.0 and start over, as Jan is currently busy with his college work and might not tend to Rejuv for a while~

U_U

So you started with 6.2, it is pretty experimental at this stage, suggest you revert to v6.0 and start over, as Jan is currently busy with his college work and might not tend to Rejuv for a while~

:/

Edited by tecktom

how can i do that? what is the name of the file?

how can i do that? what is the name of the file?

in C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon rejuvenation it should be named Game.rxdata

to upload the save file go to more reply options and scroll down to Attach Files

Not the game folder, the C drive that is in My Computer, and then click folder named 'users' and then folder of your current username, and there is a saved game folder, Rejuv saved games are in the Pokemon Rejuvenation folder

Edited by TimTim

Yeah that bar is still there. Idk how you got in the goldenleaf town the other way. Anyway you are in the position of that gym. When you finish that gym go back to goldenleaf town by traveling from sheridan to remove that bar then PM me here on forums to place you back on that ship so you can continue the story. Hopefully everything will be working the way it is supposed to then

Yeah that bar is still there. Idk how you got in the goldenleaf town the other way. Anyway you are in the position of that gym. When you finish that gym go back to goldenleaf town by traveling from sheridan to remove that bar then PM me here on forums to place you back on that ship so you can continue the story. Hopefully everything will be working the way it is supposed to then

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!