I hope there's gonna be new move effects in episode 16

aGoodCabinet

We are working on new animations.

Edit: Thought I should give more detail

Ame was going through the animations and redoing all of the existing ones. She then realised that would take too long and got a team of people to help. For E16 I think we are only redoing the current animations (so no moonblast) but we'll eventually get them all done.

Edited by mde2001

I believe that's what Ame is doing for the next Episode, it's also kind of the reason the next episode will take longer to complete. Basically she plans to divide move animations across the next three updates -- I don't think Moonblast is going to be in the next episode specifically though, it's too far along down the alphabet. :c

You can see on the EP16 Discussion Thread thingy some of the animations Amethyst has posted quite a few pages back to see some examples of already completed animations, just to get an idea of what we will see.

I believe that's what Ame is doing for the next Episode, it's also kind of the reason the next episode will take longer to complete. Basically she plans to divide move animations across the next three updates -- I don't think Moonblast is going to be in the next episode specifically though, it's too far along down the alphabet. :c

You can see on the EP16 Discussion Thread thingy some of the animations Amethyst has posted quite a few pages back to see some examples of already completed animations, just to get an idea of what we will see.

Not quite. It isn't done on an alphabetical basis. She is currently just redoing the old ones. So you are correct in saying Moonblast won't be in E16 but it is for a different reason.

I do agree you should go look in the status thread to see some of the new animations.