Konichiwa/Hi nice to meet you all

NiroSakuraba

XD you people are awsome,anyway hmm I didn't know this was some one else's pic I'll change it when I can get to my computer, it's currently in use by some one else, also I tried rejuvenation and I like it better ..... doesn't lagging as much .. yeeeeeah I got a not so good very old windows 7 laptop that's 3.3on the graphics and user rating can't wait to deceive.i mean convince my mom that even though I'm 16 she should be the one to buy the laptop, also does anyone know how to get ralts, and fletchling in rejuvenation?

Ralts is near the end of the current version of rejuvenation after you beat "the whale" tesla will give you a key she got from madelis, I'm sure you can figure out where the key goes. (Hint: it involves a secret shore) Or you could spend many hours trying to get it as one of your starters using the random starter machine and god knows if you'd end up with a male one or not. Fletchling I believe is not in the game yet because I haven't seen it being used in anyone's team nor have I heard of it being in the game.

Welcome to Reborn!

So, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!