Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

"Rare Candy"

MajinBroly

Question

8 answers to this question

The item guide is pretty "direct" on where it is thugh.

There's only one glowing rock in the location where the Rare Candy is. You'll need to clear the rock twice before you can reach the rock with the candy.

Just remember the place where you have to go to save Luna. There's a pathway between the 7th street and the Subseven Sanctum.

7th street is nt even that big, explore MOAR!

If I remember correctly, you mine that rock on the far right in the hallwayd near where El's cultists were on 7th Street.

You gotta destroy the rock. Like you gotta mine it, then Blast Powder it. Then after the second time I think you interact and then you get "Rare Candy".

The item guide is pretty "direct" on where it is thugh.

There's only one glowing rock in the location where the Rare Candy is. You'll need to clear the rock twice before you can reach the rock with the candy.

Just remember the place where you have to go to save Luna. There's a pathway between the 7th street and the Subseven Sanctum.

7th street is nt even that big, explore MOAR!

where is the subseven sanctum

Have you found Bennett and talked to him in 7th street? The crate should be out of the way if you did that.

To find him, basically talk to everyone in 7th street and enter the house which has the healing machine.

Have you found Bennett and talked to him in 7th street? The crate should be out of the way if you did that.

To find him, basically talk to everyone in 7th street and enter the house which has the healing machine.

(And then exit it again)

Just in case.

You never know.

You might accidentally stay in there forever.

looking for bennett in that tiny room....