Needing Major help

Gray/Zero

So i am playing through reborn(Just got my 7th gym badge and my mons feel really weak so should i breed for better moves/evs/ivs and if i should can i have some tips i have never done the competitive pokemon thing before

My team

Ben(Emboar) level 54

Nature:Gentle

Move 1;Flamethrower

Move 2:Heat Crash

Move 3:Hammer Arm

Move 4:Head Smash

Ability:Blaze

Zero(Dragalge) Level 52

Nature:Brave

Move 1;Toxic

Move 2:Sludge Bomb

Move 3:Aqua Tail

Move 4:Hydro Pump

Ability:Poison Touch

PK(Magneton) Level 54

Nature:Hardy

Move 1;Discharge

Move 2:Flash Cannon

Move 3:Magnet Rise

Move 4:Tri Attack

Ability:Sturdy

Mallika(Gardevoir)Level 50

Nature:Docile

Move 1;Psychic

Move 2:Hypnosis

Move 3:Calm Mind

Move 4:Draining Kiss

Ability:Telepathy

Tremor(Seismitoad)Level 54

Nature:Jolly

Move 1;Drain Punch

Move 2:Sludge Wave

Move 3:Hydro Pump

Move 4:Rain Dance

Ability:Water Absorb

Zaria(Exploud)Level54

Nature:Adament

Move 1;Strength

Move 2:Hyper Voice

Move 3:Crunch

Move 4:Rock Smash

Ability:Scrappy

My EV/IV spreads are all completely random so any advice or recommended replacements are welcome These are the Mons in my PC and i am pretty much willing to go capture and replace any pokemon on my team anything as long as the team would still follow the no type overlap rule. Thanks for any and all help

I do have 4 ability capsules available as well and many other items i do not have a water stone though

post-54165-0-89664300-1437199540_thumb.gif

Edited by Gray/Zero

Change Dragalge's Ability if you can to Adaptability, this will give all moves that are either Poison or Dragon type (STAB) a 1.5x boost in power.

If you have a Heart Scale, consider getting the move reminder to teach Gardevoir Moonblast, otherwise it'll only naturally learn it at like Level 74 if I remember right.

Up to you which Pokemon specifically you replace, but I reckon training up Lotad would be worth it. Maybe replace Seismitoad?

If you feel like breeding you could catch a Cubchoo in that mountain near Shade's gym that you need Rock Smash to enter. If you teach that Cubchoo Icicle Crash you can bread Icicle Crash onto Swinub/Mamoswine which would turn it into a monstrosity.

Personally I'm not a very big fan of Emboar, I recommend training up Growlithe so it learns Flare Blitz (Level 45) and evolving it into Arcanine and maybe using Intimidate as an ability.

I love Drapion as a Pokemon personally, it's one of my favourites but I don't see it working for you since you're against doubling up on types, it would make a great switch pivot for Psychic types used against Emboar and Dragalge.