Help with Aya!

spiritism

I can't seem to get past Aya at all... I get down to her last two pokemon then get squashed.

My team consists of:

Musharna lvl 38

emolga lvl 44

Typhlosion lvl 45

houndoom lvl 41

camurrupt lvl 38

floatzel lvl 42.

The dragalge seems to be the biggest issue for me as my other pokemon can drop all of hers but the dragalge and whatever is out with the dragalge. Any tips?

Hate to say, but your best bet to typhlosion and camerupt and her tentacruel will shut you down completely. Replace Musharna with female meowistic, Simple swoobat, if you still have the linkstone, abra final evo. Her field will nerf eq so psychic is your best approach but prepare for the gengar. And replace floatzel with caravanha if you joined aqua.

Thank you.

Of course I catch a lucky break as soon as I put up posting. Caught a lucky break on nuzzle/emolga on the dragalge and was able to bring it down with mausharna, one it dropped my houndoom took care of gengar after it chunked my marsh. after that the rest of my team was able to wittle down her remaining pokemon.